Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah Empty
PostSubject: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:09 am

Herman Cain, who started working as a burger flipper at Burger King, eventually became a VP at Burger King and later CEO of Godfather Pizza, he jumped into the South Carolina Republican GOP Presidential Debate and nobody viewed him as a threat, most people on FOX (the only ones covering because FOX did not follow precedures to qualify the event as an actual news debate) scoffed at him as being an actual contendor.

Ron Paul and Tim Pawlenty were the big names going into the debate along with several other unknowns and something funny happened, Cain pretty much owned the event with all of his answers. Republican think tanks showed Cain decisively won the debate. Pretty much dont agree with any of these guys policies, but watching it it was funny to see a non politician dominate his first debate against two credible republicans, he totally pandered to the base and most interestingy said he would get rid of the IRS.

Pretty funny event
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:14 am

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:33 am

Why are you laughing at Herman Cain? are you racist bird?

what? the race card worked for the libs with Obama Cool

I thought Ron Paul was the best, mainly because i think other than being pro-life(which annoys me) he breaks the mold of a lot of republicans running...which is probably why he's not getting the same love.

Cain pretty much had good delivery, catchy lines to close out thoughts, and nobody gave a fuck about him going in so there is the element of suprise. He won't win the primary
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:15 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Why are you laughing at Herman Cain? are you racist bird?

what? the race card worked for the libs with Obama Cool

I thought Ron Paul was the best, mainly because i think other than being pro-life(which annoys me) he breaks the mold of a lot of republicans running...which is probably why he's not getting the same love.

Cain pretty much had good delivery, catchy lines to close out thoughts, and nobody gave a fuck about him going in so there is the element of suprise. He won't win the primary

Not laughing at him Im laughing with him, he went into this thing viewed as a no-body and won the whole show, I didnt mention his race cause I didnt want to make a big deal out of it, cause it isnt a big deal, although it was funny to see an african american win a republican debate on FOX News

Thought he was great at representing himself, best body language, posture and delivery, he was also the only one that laid out plans and strategies (his almost always had 3 or 4 points), I believe his problems will lie in his poicies as they may be to radical for the Republicans in the long run.

Not trying to say this is funny because of his race at all.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:20 am

I saw him on FOX yesterday and was interested, liked him tongiht, Pawlenty seems like a huge tool
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:32 am

i was kidding about the race thing...i agree, it's funny that a brother stole the show at a GOP debate.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:57 pm

figured you were but just in case, didnt want it to look like I possibly was laughing at that
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:18 pm

gotta love with WIlliam gave her the Diana smirk/look
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Can't trust anyone who worked for Godfather's "Pizza".
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:42 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
Can't trust anyone who worked for Godfather's "Pizza".

can't argue that..there was one in Folsom years ago and it was awful. That will probably be used against him in any election.

The democrats will totally tear the sub-standard pizza to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:14 pm

well apparently it wasnt his fault, he became CEO when Godfathers was financially falling apart and I believe he helped them declare bankruptcy and saved the money.

COuld be wrong on that though but thatas the way I understood it, Definitely know he became CEO when Godfathers was in trouble though
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:15 pm

well apparently it wasnt his fault, he became CEO when Godfathers was financially falling apart and I believe he helped them declare bankruptcy and saved the money.

COuld be wrong on that though but thatas the way I understood it, Definitely know he became CEO when Godfathers was in trouble though
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Meh, any chain pizza is no good in my eyes.

Not as bad as the former or current Dominos CEO who founded that creepy uber-Catholic town/university, Ave Maria.

All kidding aside, Herman Cain seems like a good guy, but i'm sure Romney's android ass wins the Repub. ticket.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:22 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
Meh, any chain pizza is no good in my eyes.

Not as bad as the former or current Dominos CEO who founded that creepy uber-Catholic town/university, Ave Maria.

All kidding aside, Herman Cain seems like a good guy, but i'm sure Romney's android ass wins the Repub. ticket.

merci NJ, I have said for a while I think he will be the lame duck to win the nomination
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Screw the birthers and now the deathers, I'm a droider. I'm gonna prove Romney's a goddamn robot.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:42 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
Screw the birthers and now the deathers, I'm a droider. I'm gonna prove Romney's a goddamn robot.

ahahhahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah   Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah Empty

Back to top Go down

Former Godfather Pizza CEO, Herman Cain, Wins GOP SC Debate hahah
Page 1 of 1