Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?

Go down 
+16
oggy420
Bigs03
EliteAcidBurn
LTFG
GDPofDRC
JerseyStyle
NoRegret
SOKO
thome_nerko
captain organic
ohiovol62
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
GolbeZ
timthebim
KmacLamb23
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KmacLamb23
White Belt
White Belt
KmacLamb23

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor, Bones Jones, Hendo

Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? Empty
PostSubject: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:02 pm

Who wins?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:05 pm

Should be a good fight but Nelson should win but Im kinda rooting for Kimbo for some reason.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:07 pm

roy should definitely win but I dunno.. I also think he doesnt listen to any game plan and stands with him..
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:41 pm

I want Kimbo to win but I think he'll probably lose and that coupled with Rampage-Rashad being off will completely kill any buzz about this season
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:57 am

Oh shit i forgot this was even on.

No real interest in this now. Looks like ill never actually watch a season of this show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:27 am

Fat ass buy a nose (shawshank joke lol)
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:22 am

I've got Kimbo in the upset. Roy is looking sloppy fat these days.
Back to top Go down
thome_nerko
White Belt
White Belt
thome_nerko

Favorite Fighter(s) : Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:40 am

Nelson by guillotine....round 1.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:43 am

I thought rumor had it roy ko's slice.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:48 am

Roy Nelson
Back to top Go down
JerseyStyle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:31 am

I'm rooting for Roy but see Kimbo with the upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:35 am

I find it hard to respect fat athletes so I hope Kimbo wins.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:35 am

I'd say fat ass Nelson. I think Punches will be traded with a slight edge to Kimbo but no finishing shots. The difference will come when the fight hits the ground where Nelson has a huge advantage. He will either sub him or GNP a decision.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:46 am

Nelson's standup is better than Kimbo's and his ground game is better than Mir's. One sided domination.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:58 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
I'd say fat ass Nelson. I think Punches will be traded with a slight edge to Kimbo but no finishing shots. The difference will come when the fight hits the ground where Nelson has a huge advantage. He will either sub him or GNP a decision.

No pun intended, right? I agree 100%... Nelson tries to trade for a minute and realizes he isn't winning that way. He throws his belly over Kimbo forcing the street fighter to the ground where he gets pummeled in a classic GnP display... End of the road for Kimbo.

You know, I have been as hard as anyone on Kimbo. My wife made a comment to me last night after I ranted about him dying a painful death under Roy's mass. She asked why I dislike him. When I answered, "Because of the unearned hype ever since he joined the MMA scene"... She followed with, "Is it him doing the talking"? All right already, I feel bad that he has been put in the spotlight, and he has been pretty humble about it all considering... He's not a bad guy, he doesn't believe he's the greatest thing since the USB port and he has had more than his share of "undeserved heat". I don't hate Kimbo, I hate the hype that has followed him around and the intellectually impaired "fans" that have ran their mouths aout how he would dominate the sport... Kimbo, I wish you the best in whatever you chose to do, post MMA career...
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:03 pm

The things I dislike about him personally are the thing he didn't do himself but what CBS and Elite ventured out to make him be. something he wasn't, a good, main event worthy, mma fighter. But I really don't dislike the guy much myself, just the unwarranted praise and hype which circulated around him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:54 pm

wanst the rumar that kimbo looses to nelson, and now here they are fighting, maybe the rumor is true...but why would the UFC market and promote Kimbo the way they have been if he looses right away. Guess we will have to see
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:00 pm

i just hope this fight is better than the first two.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:55 pm

NoRegret wrote:

SERIOUSLY!

They're gonna gas more than other seasons, though, these are the big boys!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Big Country takes the whole show with ease
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:38 pm

I have a question about fights on TUF can they be stopped by excessive bleeding ? because the guy who took a hefty beating in the first episode was really losing alot of blood.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
I have a question about fights on TUF can they be stopped by excessive bleeding ? because the guy who took a hefty beating in the first episode was really losing alot of blood.

The only time excessive bleeding is going to stop a fight is if it's going in the eyes or the cut is so bad it looks like there will be permanent damage and the doc will stop the fight.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:57 pm

NoRegret wrote:

Agreed. That fight last night was a joke. They were so gassed it looked like me chasing my 4 year old around the back yard. That fight was shitty and the 1st 1 was so 1 sided that it was also painful to watch except for getting to see that nasty cut lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

The only time excessive bleeding is going to stop a fight is if it's going in the eyes or the cut is so bad it looks like there will be permanent damage and the doc will stop the fight.

Thanks was just wondering cause it looked nasty.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:15 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

And thus the fight should have been stopped. That guy will have a gnarly scar running down his forehead for the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?   Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fat Ass Nelson or Kimbo?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next