Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ? Empty
PostSubject: Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ?   Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ?   Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:32 am

No he is going to be a completely different character based out o the same program. Essentially it looks like they are going to make it look like Treadstone was the beginning, then there was Blackbriar. So, as with so many government operations they want to keep going, but are in view of possibly being found out, they start a new one under a differing name. The ultimate plan is to have Renner and Damon do a film after this next one. They brought on David Gilroy who wrote all three to write and direct this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ?   Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Damon's not doing anymore, he made it pretty clear that he want's nothing to do with it if Paul Greengrass isn't involved.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ?   Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:01 pm

I hate it when actors start these franchises and then decide not to make one and then the next ones comes and goes and the series dies, and for all purposes it may have been a good movie, but know one gave it a chance, I get that he is getting old and a family man now, but this franchise made you an action sta, without I still think of you as the little prick in School Ties, or the gay Mr. Ripley.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ?   Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:28 pm

He's already done 3 of them and said he's finished unless the guy who holds a large responsibility for why they were good in the first place wasn't involved. I don't see the issue with that. The problem lies with the fact that they keep making them anyway. The Bourne series should be over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ?   Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:21 pm

I don't blame the studio for wanting to keep the series going, in their mind they've got a franchise to rival the Bond series.

Renner is a solid actor, and Gilroy done a good job with Michael Clayton. I'm going to give it a chance.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ?   Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Michael Clayton sucked
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ?   Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:59 pm

I like renner, about the only thing i liked in 28weeks later was his role
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ?   Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:05 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I like renner, about the only thing i liked in 28weeks later was his role

Renner was in that ??
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ?   Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ? Tumblr_kym9ai915U1qzfr97
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ?   Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:20 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

huh, need to catch that one again.

I've seen 28 Days later plenty times.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ?   Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

huh, need to catch that one again.

I've seen 28 Days later plenty times.
ppl didnt like 28 Weeks later as much... i kinda liked it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ?   Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Jeremy Renner the new Bourne ?
Page 1 of 1