Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So i just saw some pics of my ex with........

Go down 
+5
GDPofDRC
Farmer1906
killerofchicken
KingsOwn19
josh200612
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ Empty
PostSubject: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Jon Jones WTF? This bitch has no clue who the fuck he is lol! She put them up on Facebook i guess she met him on her trip to Miami. I would put them up here but i can't save the pics i gotta figure this out so i can show you guys cause it's fucking crazy.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:22 pm

If she has no clue who he is(UFC champ) yet she posted pictures of her with him on facebook..he probably wrecked that shit more brutally then he wrecked Shogun.

I also think Jon Jones gives Josh wood. This is the 3rd Jon Jones thread in 30 minutes.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:45 pm

of for sure, look at his sign lol

to save pics off facebook i believe all you gotta do is right click and save
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:55 pm

I wonder how unimpressively you compare to Jones in the sack.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Actually Kings it was just a coincidence i was just posted threads i didn't see posted up yet. Then low and behold i get on Facebook and there are pics of him lol. Killer i'm not that dumb buddy i have tried that and it doesn't work i'll see if i can link them and see if they are not private.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:04 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
of for sure, look at his sign lol

to save pics off facebook i believe all you gotta do is right click and save

Open ms word. Drag the fb pic into the word doc. Copy the pic from there, paste to ms paint. Save it there as a .png. then use the upload pic from your pc button here.

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:05 pm

So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ Bones10

Last edited by josh200612 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:09 pm

negative
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:10 pm

only one i got so far.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Dressed to impress

Bottle of jack

He dicked her down...i bet that makes you hot.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:17 pm

ima go get drunk and hopefully ill have more insight into this then.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:18 pm

So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ Bones110

So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ Bones210

So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ Bones310
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:19 pm

damn! playa for realz!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:20 pm

that shit is so crazy lmfao!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Is the girl with the silly tattoo your ex?

I was just kidding before..but no doubt he beat dat pussy uuuupp. Probably her friend as well.

she got Jon Boned Jones
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:22 pm

i know you were and no the white girl is my ex and hopefully he did cause both of them are sluts.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:26 pm

It's dated in Feb...that was right when he became the #1 contender. That's UFC Fight Night pussy...he's probably getting champion poontang now.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:27 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:12 am

[img]So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ Ben_al10[/img]

my homie with GSP at a ESPYs award show party
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:55 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Is the girl with the silly tattoo your ex?

I was just kidding before..but no doubt he beat dat pussy uuuupp. Probably her friend as well.

she got Jon Boned Jones

Thats great lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:10 pm

Why do I get the feeling Josh that you're kinda proud about this ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Because Jon jones is having josh's sloppy seconds.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:20 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Because Jon jones is having josh's sloppy seconds.

Good point!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:50 am

Not my style, looks like she's got nice tits though, thank god no girls I date would end up with a 6-3 black guy....once you go Matt you never go black.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:17 am

LA wrote:
Not my style, looks like she's got nice tits though, thank god no girls I date would end up with a 6-3 black guy....once you go Matt you never go black.

hush puppy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i just saw some pics of my ex with........   So i just saw some pics of my ex with........ Empty

Back to top Go down

So i just saw some pics of my ex with........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next