Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW buy or sell the hype?

Go down 
+10
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
Andrew the Raider King
Farmer1906
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
LA
OU
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

NEW buy or sell the hype? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW buy or sell the hype?   NEW buy or sell the hype? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Buy : Diego Nunez, Tyson at FW
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: NEW buy or sell the hype?   NEW buy or sell the hype? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:38 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Partly, although Edson is super athletic. In truth though I've never been high on George and while being a fan of Aoki just think he gets sprawl-brawled by any solid dudes in a cage

Edson is a freak, and he fought with two serious injuries that were undisclosed. His camp thought he should pull out of the fight, but he went ahead. Plus, Anthony Njokuani is no joke on the feet. Edson will be really tough in this division because he has ridiculous take down defense and among the best stand-up. Wait until he's healthy.
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: NEW buy or sell the hype?   NEW buy or sell the hype? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Buy : cain,jones,gracie,melendez(holding his own against frankie or maynard)

Sell: overeem,schuab,bigfoot,kingmo,page(ever being champ again),moussasi,jacare,diaz,condit,rumble,alvarez,aoki,george s,guillard,pettis
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NEW buy or sell the hype?   NEW buy or sell the hype? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:32 am

buy: Freire brothers

sell: Joe Warren
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: NEW buy or sell the hype?   NEW buy or sell the hype? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:57 pm

yeah, Im on selling Warren as well. at least until he drops down on a full time basis.

More sells

Shields, Werdum, stock is way up at the moment and I see a rough stretch in each of their futures. Both guys are proven, but I think luck has been on their sides a bit. And both have super tough opponents up next.

Diego, yeah he's tough, but how many beatings can a guy take? Sooner or later that chin will crack. And he's not a real ww.

Buy: Larkin, for a no name last minute replacement, I was blown away. Not too many people saw that one so his value still should be low.

Grim. his stock has taken a well deserved beating since the overeem fight, but he is still a weight cutting heavy, with pop. and his grappling has proven fair. And sooner or later he will get with a real team right?

Curran. Given the questionable decision win vs Imada, the long injury layoff and then the loss to Eddie he should be a good bargain. Still only 23, some nice wins already under his belt, and gave Alvarez a much tougher fight then I expected.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: NEW buy or sell the hype?   NEW buy or sell the hype? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:02 pm

captain organic wrote:
yeah, Im on selling Warren as well. at least until he drops down on a full time basis.

More sells

Shields, Werdum, stock is way up at the moment and I see a rough stretch in each of their futures. Both guys are proven, but I think luck has been on their sides a bit. And both have super tough opponents up next.

Diego, yeah he's tough, but how many beatings can a guy take? Sooner or later that chin will crack. And he's not a real ww.

Buy: Larkin, for a no name last minute replacement, I was blown away. Not too many people saw that one so his value still should be low.

Grim. his stock has taken a well deserved beating since the overeem fight, but he is still a weight cutting heavy, with pop. and his grappling has proven fair. And sooner or later he will get with a real team right?

Curran. Given the questionable decision win vs Imada, the long injury layoff and then the loss to Eddie he should be a good bargain. Still only 23, some nice wins already under his belt, and gave Alvarez a much tougher fight then I expected.

good ads to the selling side
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NEW buy or sell the hype?   NEW buy or sell the hype? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:52 am

Anyone buying or selling stock after this weekend? Buying The Machine? Anyone want a share or two for The Janitor? Pablo Garza? Bendo?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: NEW buy or sell the hype?   NEW buy or sell the hype? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:50 pm

OU wrote:
Anyone buying or selling stock after this weekend? Buying The Machine? Anyone want a share or two for The Janitor? Pablo Garza? Bendo?

I'll double up on Aldo.

I'm selling Claude Patrick. After his last couple fights i was thinking about him as a decent prospect (even though he's already 30), but not really feeling it Daniel Roberts gave him all he could handle.

I'm also selling Nate as ever being a contender at any weight class.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: NEW buy or sell the hype?   NEW buy or sell the hype? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:54 pm

I really like Ben Henderson after Saturday. He fought his ass off and really showed me alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW buy or sell the hype?   NEW buy or sell the hype? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW buy or sell the hype?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2