Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Comedy Awards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The Comedy Awards Empty
PostSubject: The Comedy Awards   The Comedy Awards EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Did anyone watch it yesterday? I think it played on Comedy Central, SPIKE and a couple other channels. I thought it was pretty cool. Has some awkward moments but I thought it was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

The Comedy Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Awards   The Comedy Awards EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:31 am

not a big fan

they kissed eddie murhys ass then he was like "yah this doesnt mean shit" hahaha
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The Comedy Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Awards   The Comedy Awards EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:23 am

Birdofthad wrote:
not a big fan

they kissed eddie murhys ass then he was like "yah this doesnt mean shit" hahaha

I don't think he acted like it didn't mean shit. He joked around about this meaning he is old. I think he might have thought a couple even older comedians should have been given the award first. Like he mentioned Bill Cosby, I think he would have rather had him win the award.
But he seemed grateful still to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Comedy Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comedy Awards   The Comedy Awards Empty

Back to top Go down

The Comedy Awards
Page 1 of 1