[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Game Of Thrones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Fuck me that was brutal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Ugh I can't get that Talisa scene out of my head, I'll definitely be having nightmares tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:46 pm

Game of thrones passed breaking bad with last nights episode as the best show on television. I wanted to cry.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:01 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Game of thrones passed breaking bad with last nights episode as the best show on television. I wanted to cry.

I really don't see how the Emmy's or the Globe's can pass GOT over the best drama award this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Check all the reactions lol



And here's Maisie Williams (Arya) hilarious reaction.
https://vine.co/v/b3XZMHmxzxh


Last edited by Ali* on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:50 pm

I still can't believe they killed him.
Back to top Go down
thessy11
Orange Belt
Orange Belt


Posts : 209
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Ali* wrote:
Ugh I can't get that Talisa scene out of my head, I'll definitely be having nightmares tonight.

My wife is 8 months pregnant and was sleeping beside me as I watched it. I still can't get that scene out of my head 24 hours later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:07 pm

thessy11 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
Ugh I can't get that Talisa scene out of my head, I'll definitely be having nightmares tonight.

My wife is 8 months pregnant and was sleeping beside me as I watched it. I still can't get that scene out of my head 24 hours later.

Congrats, I hope your wife gives birth to a healthy baby.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy
Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:07 am

Next season will be even better. The second half of A Storm of Swords is awesome.

_________________
Ninja


__________________
Motivated BJ + Healthy Shogun + Old Vitor + First Round J-Lau + Pre-Serra GSP + Broke Fitch + Chuck with that look + Alistair On Roids =Prime Fedor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Ninja wrote:
Next season will be even better. The second half of A Storm of Swords is awesome.

I can't wait for the Red Viper.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:56 pm

thessy11 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
Ugh I can't get that Talisa scene out of my head, I'll definitely be having nightmares tonight.

My wife is 8 months pregnant and was sleeping beside me as I watched it. I still can't get that scene out of my head 24 hours later.

Jesus, just as well she was sleeping.

Congrats though Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy
Posts : 3831
Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:13 pm

Ali* wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Next season will be even better. The second half of A Storm of Swords is awesome.

I can't wait for the Red Viper.


House Martell FTW.

_________________
Ninja


__________________
Motivated BJ + Healthy Shogun + Old Vitor + First Round J-Lau + Pre-Serra GSP + Broke Fitch + Chuck with that look + Alistair On Roids =Prime Fedor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Ninja wrote:
Ali* wrote:
Ninja wrote:
Next season will be even better. The second half of A Storm of Swords is awesome.

I can't wait for the Red Viper.


House Martell FTW.

cheers Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

I hope they find a real stunner to play Arianne in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:46 pm

I'm still with Jon Snow that is my horse in this race.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:06 pm

Walder Frey FTW !!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Ron Swanson would thrive in Westeros Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:51 pm

I want to see Jon Snow marry Daenerys Targaryen and together they rule the world.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Honestly there really is only one perfect candidate to rule Westeros, Tywin Lannister. He was Aerys Targaryen's Hand of The King for years and under his reign Westeros prospered. It was only when Aerys went completely insane that things turned to shit.

Dany is Aerys daughter, keep that in mind. It's not a spoiler in anyway but she is related to the man who burned Ned's father and made his brother strangle himself. Also it was Dany's brother Rhaegar Targaryen who set off the chain of events that started Robert's rebellion, he took off with Ned's sister Lyanna despite the fact she was promised to Robert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Ali* wrote:
Honestly there really is only one perfect candidate to rule Westeros, Tywin Lannister. He was Aerys Targaryen's Hand of The King for years and under his reign Westeros prospered. It was only when Aerys went completely insane that things turned to shit.

Dany is Aerys daughter, keep that in mind. It's not a spoiler in anyway but she is related to the man who burned Ned's father and made his brother strangle himself. Also it was Dany's brother Rhaegar Targaryen who set off the chain of events that started Robert's rebellion, he took off with Ned's sister Lyanna despite the fact she was promised to Robert.

Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:44 pm

Laughing ever the optimist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 9265
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 32
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:41 pm

LOL @ The Wire!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2901
Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:11 pm

josh200612 wrote:
LOL @ The Wire!

The Wire is the G.O.A.T !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   

Back to top Go down
 
Game Of Thrones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Game of Thrones - May Contain Spoilers
» Game of Thrones House Quiz
» Game of Thrones talking
» What Am I Watching Right now? MAJOR BREAKING BAD SPOILERS IN HERE!
» Happy Birthday, Ken!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: