Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Of Thrones

Go down 
+18
Farmer1906
OU
jewzilla
Ninja
Bigs03
CervezaExtra
LA
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Ludo
Cu Bu
cascade_run
VI68IX
NJBeatdown86
boomer sooner
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
Primetyme199
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

Game Of Thrones - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:18 am

Episode 2 was phenomenal.

Ali, the scene where
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:37 pm

This show is epic! I have to DL the season 2 episode 2 again because I can't rememeber how it ended last night when I watched it? The blonde dragon queen is so hot I would bang the midget guy to get at her.

Well....maybe not, but I would give him a lap dance for a crack at her. That chick is just freaking gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:47 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
This show is epic! I have to DL the season 2 episode 2 again because I can't rememeber how it ended last night when I watched it? The blonde dragon queen is so hot I would bang the midget guy to get at her.

Well....maybe not, but I would give him a lap dance for a crack at her. That chick is just freaking gorgeous!

she really is, that midget guy is worth it imo bbc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:47 am

cascade_run wrote:
Episode 2 was phenomenal.

Ali, the scene where
Spoiler:

Hahah I can't wait to see that scene, that chapter is easily one of my favorites throughout the whole series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:49 am

And yeah Emilia Clarke is gorgeous.

NSFW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game Of Thrones - Page 15 Emilia-clarke-nude-game-of-thrones-LB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Can't wait to catch episode 2 tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Ali wrote:

You'll love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:28 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:

You'll love it.

Very Happy

Well it features one of my favorite chapters from ACOK so I can't wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:

You'll love it.

Very Happy

This show honestly gets better with every single episode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:34 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:

You'll love it.

Very Happy

This show honestly gets better with every single episode.

Yeah the creators confidence has risen after the response to season 1, and now people in the industry are interested in being involved in the show, episode 9 is being directed by Neil Marshall ( The Descent, Dog Soldiers, Centurion.)
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:48 pm

tonight ill watch episode 2 of season 2 and will be all caught up, show kicks major ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Hahah poor Theon's homecoming definitely won't be one to tell the grandchildren.

Pyke looked amazing, exactly how I pictured it when reading the books. Balon certainly is made of Iron.

As for Stannis and Melisandre hmm I didn't enjoy that, yes it's been hinted at in the books but I always imagined Stannis being way more strong willed and stubborn, that got a little too passionate for my liking. Renly joked in GOT that when Stannis had to do his marital duties he looked like he was marching to war, but his wife is called the bearded queen so...

All in all another solid episode that laid the foundations for what's to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Oh and I just have to say once again that Liam Cunnigham is perfect for Davos, the casting director made a superb choice.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:40 pm

As for Stannis and Melisandre hmm I didn't enjoy that, yes it's been hinted at in the books but I always imagined Stannis being way more strong willed and stubborn, that got a little too passionate for my liking. Renly joked in GOT that when Stannis had to do his marital duties he looked like he was marching to war, but his wife is called the bearded queen so...

Yeah I was thinking that wasn't in the book, but could've been wrong, maybe it was more implied, one of the first liberties that they have taken with the material, the fight scenes on the fist should be pretty sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm

cascade_run wrote:

Yeah I was thinking that wasn't in the book, but could've been wrong, maybe it was more implied, one of the first liberties that they have taken with the material, the fight scenes on the fist should be pretty sweet

Spoiler:

Oh btw Cascade.......For The Watch Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Bought season 1. Just watched the first 2 episodes. I'm impressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Bought season 1. Just watched the first 2 episodes. I'm impressed.

Atta boy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:05 pm