Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your gamertag?

Go down 
+13
jewzilla
OU
NoRegret
killerofchicken
Cu Bu
Primetyme199
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
LA
Ludo
GDPofDRC
gomez1012
Bigs03
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

What is your gamertag? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:35 am

haha i think he plays Black Ops
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:50 am

killerofchicken wrote:

You mean there are other games besides GEARS? I don't believe you.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:55 am

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

You mean there are other games besides GEARS? I don't believe you.
haha, i guess so... last night i was wrecking kids
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:57 am

I like the way the Reem plays Bad Company 2, straight up gamer!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:59 am

Are these "Black Ops" and "Bad Company 2" just other names for Gears Of War? Cause I'm just not understanding. Why would anyone not be playing gears? That is like passing up on a steak for a PB&J.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:59 am

no gears for you G?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

OU wrote:
Are these "Black Ops" and "Bad Company 2" just other names for Gears Of War? Cause I'm just not understanding. Why would anyone not be playing gears? That is like passing up on a steak for a PB&J.

:bow))):
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Since PSN has been down for 2 weeks I haven't played shit, but I am gonna send some of you friend requests so we can play sometimes. I can't wait to hear you guys talk to me. I might just whack off to the voice of Wolf if we ever square up in any Madden or COD.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:54 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Since PSN has been down for 2 weeks I haven't played shit, but I am gonna send some of you friend requests so we can play sometimes. I can't wait to hear you guys talk to me. I might just whack off to the voice of Wolf if we ever square up in any Madden or COD.
LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:56 pm

My ps3 is worthless right now. I guess psn got hacked again yesterday. It was supposed to come back online yesterday too. I've been playing a few old ps1 games I found though.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:00 pm

im about to tear up some bitches with my sawed off! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:13 am

blitz101420 on PS3 I think, never played online on it, can have 360 if you got skills.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:04 pm

XBOX Live GT- burrisbaad09

Feel free to beat my ass in: UFC Undisputed 2010.

Feel free to have your ass beaten in: NHL11.

Also playing BlackOPs 80% of the time I am on.

Last edited by jewzilla on Fri May 06, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:53 am

Seriously, fuck these virgins.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-31021_3-20060227-260.html?tag=cnetRiver

May 5, 2011 4:36 PM PDT
Exclusive: Third attack against Sony planned

A group of hackers says it is planning another wave of cyberattacks against Sony in retaliation for its handling of the PlayStation Network breach.

An observer of the Internet Relay Chat channel used by the hackers told CNET today that a third major attack is planned this weekend against Sony's Web site. The people involved plan to publicize all or some of the information they are able to copy from Sony's servers, which could include customer names, credit card numbers, and addresses, according to the source. The hackers claim they currently have access to some of Sony's servers.

Should the planned attack succeed, it would be the latest blow in a series of devastating security breaches of Sony's servers over the past month. The failure of Sony's server security has ignited investigations by the FBI, the Department of Justice, Congress, and the New York State Attorney General, a well as data security and privacy authorities in the U.K., Canada, and Taiwan.

Several weeks ago the hacker group known as Anonymous targeted several Sony Web sites, including Sony.com and SonyStyle.com, with a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack in retaliation for what its members saw as Sony's unfair legal action against hacker George Hotz. Two weeks ago Sony's PlayStation Network, along with its Qriocity service and Sony Online, were the target of an attack that exposed the personal information of more than 100 million Sony customers. Sony was forced to shut down PSN, Qriocity, and Sony Online, and is currently working to bring them back online after rebuilding the security of its servers.

Sony says it doesn't know who orchestrated what it's calling a "highly sophisticated, planned" attack, but it has dropped hints that the group Anonymous is involved. Kazuo Hirai, chairman of Sony Computer Entertainment, told a Congressional subcommittee in a letter yesterday that the intruders on its servers planted a file named "Anonymous" containing the statement "We are Legion," part of the group's tagline.

Anonymous issued a statement yesterday denying it was involved in the PSN breach. "While we are a distributed and decentralized group, our 'leadership' does not condone credit card theft," the statement said.

Now it seems the same group of hackers that was able to infiltrate the PSN servers is planning to hit back against Sony.

Sony did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-31021_3-20060227-260.html#ixzz1LaWjbmR3
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:55 am

xbox LIVE FTW!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:58 am

haha, ur the one to talk... mr ps3
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:01 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

shut your fucking face! GEARS!!!! GEARS!!!! GEARS!!!!

Don't be mad cause you will never beat me! What is your gamertag? - Page 2 40858
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:54 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

shut your fucking face! GEARS!!!! GEARS!!!! GEARS!!!!

Don't be mad cause you will never beat me! What is your gamertag? - Page 2 40858

lol, whatever... TRAITOR!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:55 pm

I got both, but I want a new PC with high end gaming capabilities.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:57 pm

LULZ @ PS3!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:46 pm

I did it! bought me a 360.
MrBOOMERS00NER will be alive again by the end of the day.
*note the last 00 in S00NER are zeros
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:05 pm

haha about time, but still too late... the betas over
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:21 pm

What is your gamertag? - Page 2 4773
Yeah Buddy
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:29 pm

wow, thats creepy
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your gamertag?   What is your gamertag? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your gamertag?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Video Games-
Jump to: