Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge

Go down 
+2
OU
GDPofDRC
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Group Name = "Ninja's Place 2011"

Everybody that would like to play, join up. It's free and it's on everybody favorite dirty four-letter word, ESPN.

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/en/group?groupID=58383

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:27 am

join up bitches
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Damn I still have to fill out my winning bracket to beat u fools!!!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:36 am

6 members so far, real games start tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:55 am

8 people in now.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:40 am

I put in two brackets on accident. It didnt show me in the group this morning like it did last night. I clicked on my groups and it didnt show NP, so I entered a bracket and then it showed two. I'm gonna try to remove one of them.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:44 am

nevermind. I aint messing with it. We will just count the first one I enetered. Both of mine will be 1st and 2nd anyways. I say all of the losers have to sport the winners favorite college team for a week. So if I win all of you have to sport a good CARDS sig or avatar.

Who is down with that bet?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:00 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
nevermind. I aint messing with it. We will just count the first one I enetered. Both of mine will be 1st and 2nd anyways. I say all of the losers have to sport the winners favorite college team for a week. So if I win all of you have to sport a good CARDS sig or avatar.

Who is down with that bet?

It's real easy to leave the group. Right above the group title is an option to "leave the group". Just go to the entry you want to remove and do that.

My bracket sucks but yea, I'm down to bet. Hopefully Louisville goes far enough for us to bet on their game(s)
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Well, it's all started up, unstickying this.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:49 pm

I think I undervalued ND. 5 seniors is significant in a tourney.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:04 am

2nd place in the group. NoRegret sucks balls. Fucking Michigan St almost made the crazy comback.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:22 am

4th spot and moving up. I'm the only 1 who took Pittsburgh. What does the PPR stand for?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:23 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
4th spot and moving up. I'm the only 1 who took Pittsburgh. What does the PPR stand for?

Points Possible Remaining. The higher the better. Pitt is a good pick, #1 ranked team out of the #1 conference. Although ND might be playing the best from that conference. I have Pitt in the Final Four, it was tough to pick Pitt vs Kansas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:26 am

Can you change your picks at all?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:28 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Can you change your picks at all?

fuck no, what fun would that be? If your bracket gets busted, it get busted.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:40 am

Yeah Michigan State really hurt me lol. I had them in the Elite eight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:00 pm

timthebim wrote:
Yeah Michigan State really hurt me lol. I had them in the Elite eight.

Me too. That crazy comback just made things worse. lol
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Sick part is they are better than UCLA. They just totally under performed all year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:12 pm

OU moves up to first, I'm a tie 2nd now. You guys better not lose to an Aussie. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Obamas bracket is 26-2!!! Hot dang!!!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:29 am

Well none of my upsets came through for me lol. Last place for the BIM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:05 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Obamas bracket is 26-2!!! Hot dang!!!

Rigged tongue
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Wow Josh, Two Brackets of yours are perfect and the other two can no longer score you a point.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:55 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Wow Josh, Two Brackets of yours are perfect and the other two can no longer score you a point.

i'm fucked lol! fuck the big east!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Looks like Norte Dame is about to be ousted as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge   Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Place Tournament Challenge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next