Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return

Go down 
+4
LA
GDPofDRC
Jruq
OU
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return Empty
PostSubject: Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return   Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/16218/kimbo-slayer-seth-petruzelli-hints-at-likely-ufc-return-wants-rematch-with-ferguson.mma
While on "The Underground," Petruzelli (11-4) said UFC officials are "looking to get me a fight" and that he may soon return to the organization.

He also took offense to some things Ferguson (3-1), one of 16 fighters introduced on Wednesday's season debut of "TUF 10," said about him in a recent ESPN interview and suggested Kimbo is now ducking him.

"I did have respect for you after our fight; you said I was the better fighter," Petruzelli wrote. "There were three times that we could have fought after the [EliteXC] show for you to get a rematch, but you declined all three times. Now you go on ESPN making excuses, saying the only reason you lost was that it was sprung on you the last minute and that you can beat me with one hand behind your back! You can go [expletive] yourself.

"Maybe now that the UFC is having me back, we will see for sure."
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return   Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Kimbo vs Seth on TUF undercard?
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return   Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:43 pm

That would be sweet. Seth would win again.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return   Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:08 pm

I think Seth is better then alot of people give him credit for. He is the only other person besides Machida that I can think of that uses karate as his main form of striking. I don't like hearing casual fans say things like "Kimbo got beat by a guy with pink hair", sells the guy short.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return   Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:19 pm

anyone seen his K-1 fight against Bob Sapp? Unfortunately he injured his arm in the fight, but knocked Sapp down with that same 1-footed jab.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return   Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:25 pm

You know what? I would watch it.

Yeah, that's all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return   Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:18 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Kimbo vs Seth on TUF undercard?

No doubt, was gonna post the same thing
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return   Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:58 am

Seth quite frankly is needed if the UFC is going to keep producing events at this clip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return   Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:16 am

I want to see Seth vs. Kimbo II as well. Now the Silverback can do what he was paid not to do last time he fought Kimbo and take him down and beat the shit out of him, rather than just beat him at his own game.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return   Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:45 am

Seth was my favorite fighter for a while haha..
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return   Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:29 pm

I like Seth and think he has probably gotten better and more intense, especially after KOing Simbo Klice in a few moments. He came in with a small name and left as one of the bigger names in MMA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return   Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return Empty

Back to top Go down

Seth Petruzelli possible UFC return
Page 1 of 1