Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crazy wrestling highlight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Crazy wrestling highlight Empty
PostSubject: Crazy wrestling highlight   Crazy wrestling highlight EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Last edited by OU on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Crazy wrestling highlight   Crazy wrestling highlight EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Check out the move dude pulls about 1:10 in.
Back to top Go down
jimbojones1950
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Crazy wrestling highlight   Crazy wrestling highlight EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Im going to nationals March 17-19!! Can't wait. Saturday night after the finals, my friends and I are going to a bar to watch Jones vs. Shogun. The national finals are usually live on espn, so make sure you guys check it out before the fights.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Crazy wrestling highlight   Crazy wrestling highlight EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:39 pm

jimbojones1950 wrote:
Im going to nationals March 17-19!! Can't wait. Saturday night after the finals, my friends and I are going to a bar to watch Jones vs. Shogun. The national finals are usually live on espn, so make sure you guys check it out before the fights.

I'll be sure to either check it out live or set my DVR. Is that crazy move 1:10 in the "standing granby roll" you were talking about?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Crazy wrestling highlight   Crazy wrestling highlight EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Was expecting the Road Warriors. elephant
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Crazy wrestling highlight   Crazy wrestling highlight EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:54 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
LEAVE!
Crazy wrestling highlight Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiafd5yo774kHsMDV8igO-THWpPhlwt5rNbLPKAqNEEm7jAPzF&t=1
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Crazy wrestling highlight   Crazy wrestling highlight EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:56 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

Lol, the greatest ever tag-team.
Back to top Go down
jimbojones1950
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Crazy wrestling highlight   Crazy wrestling highlight EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:52 pm

OU wrote:
jimbojones1950 wrote:

I'll be sure to either check it out live or set my DVR. Is that crazy move 1:10 in the "standing granby roll" you were talking about?

The standing granby roll happens at like 1:25 or so, but the scramble that led to it starts at 1:19 (its the highlight right after the backflip at 1:10). The situation was this...the Lehigh heavyweight got behind the guy from American University in the standing position and to get his 2 points for the takedown, he had to return the American Univ. wrestler to the mat. So before he could do that, the American Univ. wrestler hits the standing granby which is basically a flip from his feet to avoid going to the mat with the Lehigh wrestler in control, which also forced the action out of bounds, resulting in no points for the Lehigh wrestler. The announcer goes nuts saying he cant believe a heavyweight just hit that lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Crazy wrestling highlight   Crazy wrestling highlight EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:00 pm

OK I see what you are talking about now and with the audio up I can hear the announcer lol
That HW hits a sweet reversal right after that, good shit.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Crazy wrestling highlight   Crazy wrestling highlight EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:00 am

Wow the only thing more amazing than the standing granby is the triple lindy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Crazy wrestling highlight   Crazy wrestling highlight EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:36 am

I'm still tripping on that backflip dude pulled. But that HW hitting that roll was insane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy wrestling highlight   Crazy wrestling highlight Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy wrestling highlight
Page 1 of 1