Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is this weird or that uncommon?

Go down 
+7
josh200612
KingsOwn19
SOKO
OU
killerofchicken
Jamal
acccardinal12
11 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Is this weird or that uncommon? Empty
PostSubject: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:33 pm

My wife makes fun of me because I still stay the night with one of my childhood friends. We're both married with kids and our wives are real good friends. I stay with him 3-4 times a month overnight. Now we do smoke alot of bud, drink beer, and play madden, or watch sports. (mostly bud,beer, and Madden) We have been best friends since 4th grade and we even work together. He is the GM of the store I work at and he lives alot closer also. Every time I stay I save 10-15 bucks in gas depending on what i'm driving. We aren't getting into a fight or anything about it, she and his wife were making fun of us (before they both got black eyes) the other day. It just made me wonder if there are other men out there that do this. I don't see anything wrong with it. Two best friends having fun doing what they like to do.

PS- Dinner is always better over there, ALWAYS!

Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:36 pm

3-4 times a month is a bit excessive if you are married but whatever makes you happy.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:42 pm

i dont see anything wrong with it, i stay over at my budds house every now and then
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:46 pm

If you gotta buddy that you have been friends with that long, then no it isn't weird. If you are drinking it is only practical not to drive anyways. My buddy that I have known since 1st grade just moved away not even a year ago. But I would stay over then whenever I wanted and his wife couldn't say shit about it lol. Not that she would.
A night of drinking and smoking with a childhood friend, that is something you should do as often as you can get away with lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:01 pm

OU wrote:
If you gotta buddy that you have been friends with that long, then no it isn't weird. If you are drinking it is only practical not to drive anyways. My buddy that I have known since 1st grade just moved away not even a year ago. But I would stay over then whenever I wanted and his wife couldn't say shit about it lol. Not that she would.
A night of drinking and smoking with a childhood friend, that is something you should do as often as you can get away with lol

No doubt! I mean we are just having the kinda fun we like to have. We both work a bunch of hours and we both spend time with our families. It isn't that our wives are mad either. They just said we are like two lil kids. Now me and him will be able to play Madden online so I won't stay as much, unless I run out of weed.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:06 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OU wrote:

No doubt! I mean we are just having the kinda fun we like to have. We both work a bunch of hours and we both spend time with our families. It isn't that our wives are mad either. They just said we are like two lil kids. Now me and him will be able to play Madden online so I won't stay as much, unless I run out of weed.

LOL yeah I still go down to my buddies and stay for a week or so and he will come up and stay with me and leave wifey at home. We use to stay up playing video games until like 7am. So many hours spent playing Ken Griffey Jr Baseball, Tony Hawk and Madden. Everyone has jobs and families now, I don't see any problem in enjoying some throwback moments from the "glory days".
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:40 pm

nothing wrong with being too stoned and drunk to drive home.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:42 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
nothing wrong with being too stoned and drunk to drive home.

Is that possible? Maybe I'm just such a pro that it doesn't seem possible.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Yeah, that sounds hella gay dude.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:35 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Yeah, that sounds hella gay dude.

no. don't be stupid dude.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:02 pm

3or 4 times a month???? Face it dude u are GAY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:37 pm

I crash at my friends houses sometimes nothing wrong with that, but Ima homebody, if i can sleep in my own bed thats where Im at, unless its a chicks bed
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:40 pm

My wife makes fun of me because I still stay the night with one of my childhood friends. We're both married with kids and our wives are real good friends. I stay with him 3-4 times a month overnight. Now we do smoke alot of bud, drink beer, and play madden, or watch sports. (mostly bud,beer, and Madden) We have been best friends since 4th grade and we even work together. He is the GM of the store I work at and he lives alot closer also. Every time I stay I save 10-15 bucks in gas depending on what i'm driving. We aren't getting into a fight or anything about it, she and his wife were making fun of us (before they both got black eyes) the other day. It just made me wonder if there are other men out there that do this. I don't see anything wrong with it. Two best friends having fun doing what they like to do.

PS- Dinner is always better over there, ALWAYS!

That's really all that matters.

Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:55 pm

I'm not gonna lie if me and ziggy were close we would kick it everyday no joke.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:44 pm

Well on another note I get to sleep in more and the drive is much less when I stay there. I stayed there 5 times last month and none this month. Be fore that it was only once every few weeks, so like 1-2 times a month. I guess it is because it happened once a week last month and my wife was talking about it.

Now I feel like I am making excuses so I am gonna cut it back to 1-2 times a month. Thanks to you fuckers that made me feel wrong and costing me more gas money. I'm looking at you Tim!

lol!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:04 am

Well on another note I get to sleep in more and the drive is much less when I stay there. I stayed there 5 times last month and none this month. Be fore that it was only once every few weeks, so like 1-2 times a month. I guess it is because it happened once a week last month and my wife was talking about it.

Now I feel like I am making excuses so I am gonna cut it back to 1-2 times a month. Thanks to you fuckers that made me feel wrong and costing me more gas money. I'm looking at you Tim!

lol!

r u ok? want some mma?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:20 am

Sleep overs, man good times

Related to this though, one of my best friends is engaged, but if we're out late or drinking hard he sleeps over from time to time still, and everytime his girl calls over and over again until he picks up, funny shit.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:24 am

LA wrote:
Sleep overs, man good times

Related to this though, one of my best friends is engaged, but if we're out late or drinking hard he sleeps over from time to time still, and everytime his girl calls over and over again until he picks up, funny shit.

i'm the same guy as you cheers
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:31 am

lol!

If smoking weed and playing video games with your buddy is wrong. I don't want to be right.
Is this weird or that uncommon? Gamer Weed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this weird or that uncommon?   Is this weird or that uncommon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this weird or that uncommon?
Page 1 of 1