Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nick Fairley Dirty

Go down 
+4
Farmer1906
josh200612
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Heres some videos for yall to decide, dirty or not

the little shits jsut getting started

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:43 pm

at first, i thought that was a compilation of games in the first clip, then i realized it was ONE game!!! as dirtey as they get
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:52 pm

such a dirty game the NCAA thought about suspending him

was shocked when tim and the guys said they didnt think he was a dirty player, all year all i heard about him was how dirty he was
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:37 pm

i always knew his ass was a dirty player.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Yeah he crosses the line, but its good to have some nasty players on your team.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:46 pm

not gonna argue with that farmer, but Auburn and Fairley especially were very dirty this past year

7 quarterbacks knocked out of games against them, it wasnt accidental, was part of the plan. Makes me happy that Darron Tomas took his best shot and smiled after

Fairley will get fined weekly if he tries this shit in the NFL
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

was shocked when tim and the guys said they didnt think he was a dirty player, all year all i heard about him was how dirty he was

I remember watching that Georgia game but didnt remember all that shit. I may have been wrong about him being dirty but Bird most of that looked to be in 1 game so we dont know if Georgia players were talking shit or what provoked him to do that. He is a very talented guy but if he was unprovoked in that Georgia game I will agree he looked pretty dirty.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Who cares? lol its football.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Yeah he is a dirty player. Made me think of this turd..... Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:13 pm

I remember when Vick did that lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:16 pm

timthebim wrote:
I remember when Vick did that lol.

I was pissed and then a tornado touched down about 10 miles away and my friends satellite went out for the third quarter.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:38 pm

only difference is Vick has 1 video clip of being dirty

Fairley has multiple

and tim, the first cheap shot by Fairley on the Georgia qb occurs 3 minutes into the game, hes just a dirty fucker, no other reason
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
only difference is Vick has 1 video clip of being dirty

Fairley has multiple

and tim, the first cheap shot by Fairley on the Georgia qb occurs 3 minutes into the game, hes just a dirty fucker, no other reason

Bird when shit talking is high 3 minutes into the game is a perfect time for a cheap shot.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:53 pm

and then land 4 to 5 more blatant cheap shots ???
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Like I said that is tape of 1 game so to be honest they were probably some bad blood and thats why he played like that.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:18 am

timthebim wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Like I said that is tape of 1 game so to be honest they were probably some bad blood and thats why he played like that.

Yeah but he can't do that stuff on a football field. He is gonna end up hurting someone one day. That dude should've been suspended for multiple games for what he did in the Georgia game.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:40 am

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp11/story/_/id/6830345/nick-fairley-detroit-lions-surgery-injured-foot
ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Detroit Lions rookie defensive tackle Nick Fairley had surgery on his injured left foot Wednesday.
A source close to Fairley told ESPN.com senior NFL writer John Clayton that Fairley will miss three to four weeks.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:04 pm

OU wrote:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp11/story/_/id/6830345/nick-fairley-detroit-lions-surgery-injured-foot
ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Detroit Lions rookie defensive tackle Nick Fairley had surgery on his injured left foot Wednesday.
A source close to Fairley told ESPN.com senior NFL writer John Clayton that Fairley will miss three to four weeks.

Yeah this sucks but he wont miss much regular season time. The Lions are gonna be scary this year.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:49 pm

personally I think the Lions are setting themselves up for failure seriously do the math yall

The ultimate pissing contest league, you have a good quarterback who might be great if he can stay healthy. You have arguably the 2 dirtiest players in the elague and one of them hasnt even played a game yet.

Do the math yall. Scary front 7 for Detroit + Shitty offensive line+ Mathew "Im injured" Stafford = Stafford paying for Fairly and Suh's dirty shots.
Bet Matt lasts 7 games tops.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Thats BS Birdman. The O-Line is no where near as bad as outsiders think it is. Suh and Fairley maybe a tad dirty but thats what this team needs, a mean streak that hasnt been here in years. The Lions are definitely a team on the rise and with the weapons we have on offense with that crazy good D-Line we can definitely be a sleeper team with a chance for a Wild Card birth.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:42 pm

I don't think Suh is dirty because of that one play at all, completely over blown imo. the only reason it looks dirty is because of all the rule changes
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:42 pm

pretty much anything a defensive player does is considered dirty these days... da fuck
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Suh is alittle wild more than dirty but I dont care he brings the pain!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:33 am

yall be serious, Suh and Fairley live to get a cheap shot on the qb, you do that, your qb is gonna get some payback. Stafford hasnt handled getting hit to well as of yet. All Im saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nick Fairley Dirty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Fairley Dirty   Nick Fairley Dirty Empty

Back to top Go down

Nick Fairley Dirty
Page 1 of 1