Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform.

Go down 
+4
SOKO
captain organic
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform. Empty
PostSubject: Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform.   Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Big time. I expected so much more out of Cantwell. I need to see this fight to see what really happened, but the play by play was very damning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform.   Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:30 pm

I agree, I want to see both of these fights. I was shocked at the results
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform.   Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Big time. I expected so much more out of Cantwell. I need to see this fight to see what really happened, but the play by play was very damning.

I think he left alot in the ring vs Cane. He's too young to take beatings like that.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform.   Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:53 am

my boy larson let me down after I have been hyping him as of late.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform.   Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Larson dissapointed for sure, cantwell was either confused by stann or they negated eachothers offense with stance footwork blah blah blah. It was an unimpressive fight and stann landed the only real power shot
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform.   Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
Larson dissapointed for sure, cantwell was either confused by stann or they negated eachothers offense with stance footwork blah blah blah. It was an unimpressive fight and stann landed the only real power shot

I didn't see either fight, but Stann has been trainning with Greg Jackson, so that probably helped
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform.   Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:42 pm

stann was definetly countering, but cantwell would get into range by stalking and not throw
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform.   Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:47 am

I wasnt shocked by either but I was definitely alittle more surprised by Cantwell. I thought he was ready to take his game to the next level and it just didnt pan out.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform.   Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:59 am

Maybe Cantwell didn't really do much worse than expected, maybe Stann did better than expected.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform.   Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:17 am

franklinfan2 wrote:
Maybe Cantwell didn't really do much worse than expected, maybe Stann did better than expected.

Good point. Fanklin does ur boy pull it out tonight against Vitor or what?
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform.   Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:30 am

I think Vitor struggling to make weight is a good sign for Franklin. I think Franklin will win and his conditioning will be the deciding factor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform.   Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform. Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve Cantwell and Brock Larson under perform.
Page 1 of 1