Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bellator Tournaments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Bellator Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Bellator Tournaments   Bellator Tournaments EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:26 pm

I for one am very exited to watch the four upcoming Bellator tounaments and to see how they will play out. I thought I would make a list on who I thought would win each tournament and who I thought that dark horse of each tournament would be. Feel free to give your lists and input aswell. I gave a pretty good write up on each fighter, but my internet explorer crashed...

Featherweight:

Winner: Patricio Freire

Darkhorse: Eric Larkin

Lightweight:

Winner: Carey Vanier

Darkhorse: Patricky Freire

Welterweight:

Winner: Jay Hieron

Darkhorse: Rick Hawn

Light Heavyweight:

Winner: Raphael Davis

Darkhorse: Nik Fekete
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Bellator Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellator Tournaments   Bellator Tournaments EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Don't you hate it when you spend time on a post only to have it wiped out for whatever reason? I feel your pain Ninja.

I'm very excited for this next season of Bellator,even better since I no longer have to deal with Bellator events being bumped for hockey or baseball. Also I plan on going to 1 of the 4 events being held in Oklahoma.

Would be sweet if Ricco could some way sneak his way into the LHW tourney.
Back to top Go down

Bellator Tournaments
Page 1 of 1