Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103

Go down 
+4
Farmer1906
SOKO
OU
Fra-gee-lay
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fra-gee-lay
White Belt
White Belt
Fra-gee-lay

Favorite Fighter(s) : Kazushi Sakuraba, Vitor Belfort

So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 Empty
PostSubject: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Steve Lopez. From what I understand the pre-lim fights will be shown on spike before the PPV kicks off at 10. Just wanted to throw him a shout out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:15 pm

I'm going to be there in person, I should have some pics to share when I get back. Maybe I will land one of your boy.
Back to top Go down
Fra-gee-lay
White Belt
White Belt
Fra-gee-lay

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:18 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I'm going to be there in person, I should have some pics to share when I get back. Maybe I will land one of your boy.

Nice dude! I've seen all of his fight but two, and I really wanted to make it down there, but just couldn't get it worked out. Let me know when you get back and have them available, i'll hit you up with my e-mail address.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:23 pm

No prob, since I know he is your boy. I will make an effort to get some pics. My camera is awesome at outdoor events like football and NASCAR but not nearly as good indoors like when I go to basketball events. Live shots indoors are the hardest to get. But I'm sure I can come up with something, I think I can pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Fra-gee-lay
White Belt
White Belt
Fra-gee-lay

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:28 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
No prob, since I know he is your boy. I will make an effort to get some pics. My camera is awesome at outdoor events like football and NASCAR but not nearly as good indoors like when I go to basketball events. Live shots indoors are the hardest to get. But I'm sure I can come up with something, I think I can pull it off.

Good deal man. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:33 pm

war lopez
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:47 pm

I believe only 2 of the 8 prelim fights will be shown on spike. There is still a shot he puts on a great performance and makes it on the PPV as filler.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:50 pm

I can record a little bit with my camera as well. Even if the pics don't turn out. I will atleast have a crappy video to share.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:36 pm

sorry but i'll be rooting against your boy. War Miller bro's!
Wish him luck after this fight though...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Miller is great, but I'll root for Lopez since he has a homie here. Do you train with him?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Fra-gee-lay
White Belt
White Belt
Fra-gee-lay

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Miller is great, but I'll root for Lopez since he has a homie here. Do you train with him?

No. A couple of guys I went to high school with roll around with him though. He's a real athletic guy, good wrestler, and decent striker. He was trying to get on TUF 9, but wasn't able to. It's good to see he made it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:34 pm

so is he a buddie or is he some dude some highschool dudes you sorta knew that you met in a bar once while you were chasing fat tramps?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Fra-gee-lay
White Belt
White Belt
Fra-gee-lay

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:41 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
so is he a buddie or is he some dude some highschool dudes you sorta knew that you met in a bar once while you were chasing fat tramps?

Lol, naw he's a friend of mine. I've known him since I was like 16. I'm 24 now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:16 am

Have you talked to your buddy since the fight? If so, how bad is he hurt? I got some pictures from his fight if you want me to sent them to you.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:50 am

Man your boy jacked up his shoulder, looked nasty. He was getting his ass kicked anyway. Probably just saved him from more of the same.
Back to top Go down
Fra-gee-lay
White Belt
White Belt
Fra-gee-lay

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:27 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Have you talked to your buddy since the fight? If so, how bad is he hurt? I got some pictures from his fight if you want me to sent them to you.

I haven't talked to him yet. He injured that same shoulder last year getting ready for TUF. I'm not sure how bad it is, but i'm assuming it's not good since it was the same one as before.
Back to top Go down
Fra-gee-lay
White Belt
White Belt
Fra-gee-lay

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:28 am

Bigs03 wrote:
Man your boy jacked up his shoulder, looked nasty. He was getting his ass kicked anyway. Probably just saved him from more of the same.

Yeah he didn't look too good in that first round. Anything could of happened though. Sucks he got hurt.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:30 am

It looked fucking gross on the big screen. I got a picture of the big screen during the replay. I got a brief little video from the fight as well and his intro. I also have a nice pic of him in a choke with his back against the cage.
Back to top Go down
Fra-gee-lay
White Belt
White Belt
Fra-gee-lay

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:32 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
It looked fucking gross on the big screen. I got a picture of the big screen during the replay. I got a brief little video from the fight as well and his intro. I also have a nice pic of him in a choke with his back against the cage.

Cool. If ya get a chance, send them to me in an e-mail. Minibrah12@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:36 am

I'll send them either tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Fra-gee-lay
White Belt
White Belt
Fra-gee-lay

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:39 am

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:45 am

No prob, I'm a dumbass so I used up all of my battery in the early fights. I didn't expect to use my camera for 6 hours. So I got more pictures of the undercard fights then I do the main card. I got very little pics from the last 4 fights.
Back to top Go down
Fra-gee-lay
White Belt
White Belt
Fra-gee-lay

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:51 am

Bummer. Oh well. You were there, you saw it live. Is that the first event you've been to?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:56 am

Yeah that was my first event live. I really enjoyed it. Fights started at 5:30pm, I ran into Paul Buentello after the fight. Just out of no where bam there he was. My camera was dead but I shook his hand and told him good luck.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:10 am

according to mmajunkie.com you buddy got his shoulder popped back in shortly after the fight. Here are the medical suspensions.
http://mmajunkie.com/news/16259/ufc-103-medical-suspensions-all-26-fighters-suspended-cro-cop-indefinitely.mma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103   So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, a friend of mine is fighting at UFC 103
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next