Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nog talks GSP vs Spider, JDS vs Brock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Nog talks GSP vs Spider, JDS vs Brock Empty
PostSubject: Nog talks GSP vs Spider, JDS vs Brock   Nog talks GSP vs Spider, JDS vs Brock EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:08 am

Georges St. Pierre vs. Anderson Silva - "GSP is a great wrestler. He's a great jiu-jitsu fighter. He's a good striker, (but) not at Anderson’s level. I think that's going to say who wins the fight, distance and the stand-up technique. Because Anderson is very good on the ground as well. He has great jiu-jitsu. He's stronger, he's bigger, he's faster. That's how Anderson is going to win the fight."

Junior dos Santos vs. Brock Lesnar - "That's going to be an amazing fight too. Brock Lesnar can't stop Dos Santos. Dos Santos is really good right now. He's has fast hands. Dos Santos is a brown belt jiu-jitsu, he's going to get his black belt before the fight and he's great on the ground too. I see the guy improve every fight; he's getting better and better. He has very good submissions and he's going to show that in this fight, if they go to the ground. I don't think he can survive with Junior standing up. Junior is the best heavyweight striker in the game right now. Brock is a very good wrestler; we know that, so Junior is training a lot of sprawls and defense. But he's very good on the ground; I think he can surprise everyone with some submission."
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Nog talks GSP vs Spider, JDS vs Brock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nog talks GSP vs Spider, JDS vs Brock   Nog talks GSP vs Spider, JDS vs Brock EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:10 am

I agree with him about both fights.
Back to top Go down

Nog talks GSP vs Spider, JDS vs Brock
Page 1 of 1