Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll Empty
PostSubject: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:54 pm

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:58 pm

sweet, i voted! and i think he should retire.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:03 pm

not seeing the poll?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:05 pm

on the left where it says sportsnation tv(friday) click on the next one down which is SportsNation TV Game Time
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Bump! Come on guys get to fucking voting and tell what few friends you have!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:11 pm

why did you make this thread drew? Are you just that happy Fedor lost?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:12 pm

it was thread worthy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:13 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
it was thread worthy

yeah but I'm just curious to why a Fedor hater would be pushing for people to vote?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:14 pm

hey, its in the name of MMA!
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Thank you KOC. The more people vote on MMA subjects the better chance we get of them putting it on the show. If they are talking MMA on Sportsnation with their #1 radio personality, then MMA Live stands a better chance of getting a better time slot. If they get a better time slot more people will watch MMA and we all win. I hate fucking baseball and am practically done with Basketball. This is and football are my sports.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Thank you KOC. The more people vote on MMA subjects the better chance we get of them putting it on the show. If they are talking MMA on Sportsnation with their #1 radio personality, then MMA Live stands a better chance of getting a better time slot. If they get a better time slot more people will watch MMA and we all win. I hate fucking baseball and am practically done with Basketball. This is and football are my sports.

lol I'm sure your intentions are to have as many "mma fans" vote as possible for the "good of the sport". Yea, I'm sure that was your motivation here.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm

My first motivation when it comes to sports is exactly that the last few years. I know you think I am a Fedor hater, but if you will look (time consuming but provable) I don't think I have ever picked against him. Up until he lost to Werdum, I believe he was always my number 1 HW, though I always questioned his opponents and did so in the face of outrage from the establishment. But in the end I proved I was correct, I believe.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:22 pm

calling Bigfoot a near can was questionable to say the least
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:28 pm

My first motivation when it comes to sports is exactly that the last few years. I know you think I am a Fedor hater, but if you will look (time consuming but provable) I don't think I have ever picked against him. Up until he lost to Werdum, I believe he was always my number 1 HW, though I always questioned his opponents and did so in the face of outrage from the establishment. But in the end I proved I was correct, I believe.

Yeah you never picked against Fedor because you viewed his competition as cans. Don't pretend to be something you aren't Drew. We all know your true feelings on the subject, any moron on here that has ever seen you post knows better.
Actually it wasn't supposed to be like
this, but this is what happens when you keep fighting shit competition
and expect to stay sharp. You lose the edge, the focus, and all you did
was surround yourself with fast talking yes men. Bad move
cowboy.

nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll   Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Sportsnation has Fedor question on poll
Page 1 of 1