Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hammered drunk

Go down 
+6
timthebim
killerofchicken
josh200612
OU
Ludo
NoRegret
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Hammered drunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:53 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I would get owned in a drinking contest lol

No shame in that lol. We will never know who would win between me and regret anyways so its just tough talk lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:56 pm

I'll smoke all you guys under the table! You will be sleeping in the corner and I'll still be rolling some up!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:57 pm

OU wrote:
I'll smoke all you guys under the table! You will be sleeping in the corner and I'll still be rolling some up!

No arguements here.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:57 pm

OU wrote:

Bring that shit on lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:03 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

Bring that shit on lol

atleast we know at the end of that competition we won't be punching eachother in the face. We will be too busy stuffing our face with munchies lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:05 pm

timthebim wrote:
Sure it does. I have built up a tolerance over the years that i didnt have 9 years ago when i was 20 i just thought I did. Also I am a pretty big guy so that never hurts.

And im a firm believer in genetics playing a factor to having a tolerance to alcohol as well...i've never seen people put away alcohol when they drink like some of the people in my family do lol
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:06 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

Bring that shit on lol

atleast we know at the end of that competition we won't be punching eachother in the face. We will be too busy stuffing our face with munchies lol

LOL yep we'd probably forget it was suppose to be a competition
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:06 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

Bring that shit on lol

LMAO yeah me and Regret would want to kill each other probably a 12 pack in lol. 1st time we see a Michigan vs Ohio State anything on ESPN classic its on lol.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Genetics, the size of a person, theres alot of factors to tolerance
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:08 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Genetics, the size of a person, theres alot of factors to tolerance

Agreed
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:09 pm

timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

Bring that shit on lol

LMAO yeah me and Regret would want to kill each other probably a 12 pack in lol. 1st time we see a Michigan vs Ohio State anything on ESPN classic its on lol.

Yeah it'd have to be on espn classic for regret to see anything michigan did to us that would piss him off LOL. That's how long it's been since we lost to you guys LOL
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:10 pm

timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

Bring that shit on lol

Who?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:10 pm

timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

Bring that shit on lol

Yeah those beer googles would be flashing blue and red lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:11 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

Bring that shit on lol

LOL yep we'd probably forget it was suppose to be a competition

dude, weren't we like....doing something? pass that shit man. lol
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Ludo wrote:
Didn't you get into it once with Krazy over this kind of thing?

Na that was Oggy and was easily the hardest I ever laughed at this site
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:35 pm

silent
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:30 am

fucking shit faced, Jim Bean, bud light lime, bud light, budweiser,22 )they do 11 oz not 12) red bull, 32 coors light , and Budweiser........have a 9 a.m. class WOOOOWEEE, 3 blunts and a partridge and a a pear treee

fuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hammered drunk   Hammered drunk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hammered drunk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2