Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jason Statham UFC #1 fan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Jason Statham UFC #1 fan Empty
PostSubject: Jason Statham UFC #1 fan   Jason Statham UFC #1 fan EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:32 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/1/27/1959411/the-mechanic-jason-statham-ufc-fan-calls-mma-the-elite-sport
Quote :
"You know what, I've been a fan of UFC since the very first one. I remember seeing it and being like mesmerized by the different styles and who was gonna win and, you know, the very first until today. I've always been a fan, and it's just the elite sport for me. It's where all the styles come together and ... I'm just always impressed. They're the ultimate athlete. They just have so much concentration and mental strength. They overcome their fears and they're the true gladiators."
Jason Statham UFC #1 fan Spike_tv_s_guys_choice_show_nfxoxqpnlpwl_medium
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Jason Statham UFC #1 fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Statham UFC #1 fan   Jason Statham UFC #1 fan EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:12 pm

this makes me that much gayer for this dude!!! lmao im jk!!! but really am not
Back to top Go down

Jason Statham UFC #1 fan
Page 1 of 1