Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SO...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

SO... Empty
PostSubject: SO...   SO... EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Today, a guy that thought he was cool, decided to wear a USC shirt and hat to my anatomy classes today. Needless to say, the room was full of Buckeye fans. Probably half the people in the room were wearing Ohio State stuff of some kind. This guy came in and looked like a deer in the headlights. (as well he should have lol) We ridiculed this dude mercilessly for about 5-10 minutes straight before our instructor came in and he literally started to cry hahahaha

Kinda reminded me of back when I was in high school and this girl decided to wear a Michigan shirt the day before the OSU/Michigan game. It was during lunch and my buddy Jeff jumped up outta his seat and pointed over from across the cafeteria at this girl and I swear everything stopped and everyone looked. He started an O-H...I-O! chant over and over and we all started boo-ing her and she started to cry hahahaha buncha mean bastards we are.

At least she was a teenage girl that was crying a few years back, but this dude was probably in his mid 20's and he started crying because we were giving him a hard time about wearing a USC shirt and hat lol.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

SO... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO...   SO... EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:02 pm

dude what a pussy lol i get shit all the time but i can back it up and take it ha.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

SO... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO...   SO... EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:15 pm

haha thats what I was thinkin.

I love giving people a good natured ribbin' before a game.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

SO... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO...   SO... EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:22 pm

you should of seen this one time i went to a columbus clippers baseball game. i was wearing a michigan shirt and when me and my girlfriend got up to leave i had to walk in front of everyone to get out. the whole ballpark was booing me lol i was just smiling the whole time it felt good to get that much hate.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

SO... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO...   SO... EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Yeah, I can see that happening lol
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

SO... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO...   SO... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:45 pm

I can sort of relate, as I went to the Jet's opener with my Tedi Bruschi Jersey a couple years ago.
I had a great time, but if you are going to do that, you have to be willing to soak in the insults and revel in it really. Going to a Yankees game with RedSox gear on doesn't really compare though - I've done that 4 times and it's pretty tame in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SO... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO...   SO... Empty

Back to top Go down

SO...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: