Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beltran's leg(pic)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Beltran's leg(pic) Empty
PostSubject: Beltran's leg(pic)   Beltran's leg(pic) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:18 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/1/24/1953008/joey-beltrans-slightly-bruised-leg-from-pat-barry-beltran-tweets-lead
Beltran's leg(pic) 2wmnfq1
Joey Beltran's slightly bruised leg from Pat Barry
Beltran tweets: "Lead leg that took all the kicks"
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Beltran's leg(pic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beltran's leg(pic)   Beltran's leg(pic) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:23 pm

not as bad as i thought it would be
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Beltran's leg(pic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beltran's leg(pic)   Beltran's leg(pic) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Doesn't look TOO bad.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Beltran's leg(pic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beltran's leg(pic)   Beltran's leg(pic) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:26 pm

the knee looks swollen though
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Beltran's leg(pic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beltran's leg(pic)   Beltran's leg(pic) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:26 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/1/23/1951821/pat-barry-i-want-to-see-a-picture-of-joey-beltrans-leg-on-monday-video
Quote :
"(Joey Beltran) is a zombie man, a real life zombie. In my fight I can already tell what I need to go back and work on. From the first round I know exactly what it is I need to work on; things I need to get better at. I’ve still got a bad kickboxing habit that I have that is getting better. It’s getting a lot better than it was in the beginning, my first six MMA fights. I’m growing from it, but I already know what it is. You know what, honestly, I’m curious to see – not Sunday, but Monday – I’d love to see a picture of (Joey Beltran)'s leg."
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Beltran's leg(pic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beltran's leg(pic)   Beltran's leg(pic) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:27 pm

the knee doesn't look near as bad as I thought it would. he looked about ready to keel over by the end of the fight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Beltran's leg(pic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beltran's leg(pic)   Beltran's leg(pic) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:29 pm

Ludo wrote:
the knee doesn't look near as bad as I thought it would. he looked about ready to keel over by the end of the fight.

Yeah I expected to see atelast something. Not much there.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

Beltran's leg(pic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beltran's leg(pic)   Beltran's leg(pic) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Well I want to see it in a day or two more. But that knee doesn't look good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beltran's leg(pic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beltran's leg(pic)   Beltran's leg(pic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beltran's leg(pic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Fight Discussion :: MMA-
Jump to: