Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes Empty
PostSubject: Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes   Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:44 am

I thought he was brilliant!

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes   Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:50 am

I did as well.

They hired him to host the show, and they got exactly what they payed for. I don't blame Robert Downey Jr for being pissed at him for bringing up old shit, but they need to understand that Gervais was there to entertain the joe's watching at home...and i think he did just that.

He offended some individuals...Bob DeNiro probably pissed off the whole room...and some waiters.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes   Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:57 am

Nothing like fake outrage the day after an awards show
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes   Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:07 am

I always enjoy watching the Golden Globes over the Academy Awards. Just way more uncomfortable moments at the Globes and smaller award shows every year. After the Academy Awards all we have to talk about is the winners..at best an over the top acceptance speech.

On a side note...was pleased to see Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross get a golden globe. The Social Network soundtrack is excellent.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes   Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:48 pm

That did not seem that controversial, great Tom Cruise joke, and after seeing Jolie clapping for him when he was introduced and then he just slams her movie, really is the tourist any good cause I have not seen it, or Salt for that matter, does she make good movies anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes   Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes Empty

Back to top Go down

Ricky Gervais and the Golden Globes
Page 1 of 1