Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together Empty
PostSubject: Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together   Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:16 pm

From mmamania.com

"I would be honored to train with Fedor. After seeing his CBS special I was impressed with the isolation and hardcore and yet raw training I saw. Fedor has been a good guy to me. After the Lesnar fight he sent me some very kind words that put things into perspective. He is a great guy and a great fighter. I am going to be traveling for training this time around. I want to take in as much MMA as I can. I hope to make it out to Duke Rufus's and maybe even a trip to Russia if all things go as planned."

Legendary heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko recently stated that he might like to train with Shane Carwin. Now the UFC's resident 265-pound monster has responded and he couldn't be any more clear -- "The Engineer" would love to train with the former Pride heavyweight champion. We haven't seen Carwin in the cage since his bout against Brock Lesnar (and lactic acidosis) back in July of last year (2010). The beefy badass is scheduled to sling some heavy leather at UFC 131 on June 11 in Vancouver against a yet to be named opponent. If he really does enlist the help of "The Last Emperor," is the sky the limit?

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together   Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Damn how dangerous will this make Carwin now learning shit from Fedor.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together   Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:25 pm

would be pretty scary
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together   Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Hate to be his first opponent back lol.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together   Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 pm

ya that would suck especially if fedor teaches him the stare down technique haha
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together   Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ya that would suck especially if fedor teaches him the stare down technique haha

LOL
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together   Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:13 pm

and conversely Fedor would def benefit training with a dude pushing the hwy limit. the road to the grand prix title will feature a couple of those guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together   Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane Carwin and Fedor Probably Going to Train Together
Page 1 of 1