Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HMMM ?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

HMMM ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMMM ?   HMMM ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:15 am

josh200612 wrote:
i corrected you tim.

Thanks I need it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

HMMM ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMMM ?   HMMM ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:34 pm

timthebim wrote:
Damn u are only 20 I just realized that!!!! U dont even remember when Woodson was at U of M kicking your Buckeyes ass do u??? When u ran back a punt against u guys and got a great pick to seal his Heisman trophy. I feel old.

I remember those days "Cough" that year lol. Woodson and Boston got in a fight with pads in that game too. No flags the ref just let it happen just like they should in a OSU-Michigan game. And before that Tyrone Wheatley was running all over us. See I remember that shit and it makes our record against you now all the more sweeter.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

HMMM ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMMM ?   HMMM ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:36 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Damn u are only 20 I just realized that!!!! U dont even remember when Woodson was at U of M kicking your Buckeyes ass do u??? When u ran back a punt against u guys and got a great pick to seal his Heisman trophy. I feel old.

I remember those days "Cough" that year lol. Woodson and Boston got in a fight with pads in that game too. No flags the ref just let it happen just like they should in a OSU-Michigan game. And before that Tyrone Wheatley was running all over us. See I remember that shit and it makes our record against you now all the more sweeter.

Thats back when we was having our way alittle bit with u guys lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

HMMM ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMMM ?   HMMM ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Les Miles anticipates Michigan meeting
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6008137
BATON ROUGE, La. -- LSU's Les Miles said Monday he anticipates meeting with representatives from Michigan to discuss the Wolverines' head coaching vacancy.

Were he offered the job, a source close to Miles told ESPN.com's Joe Schad that the current Tigers coach would accept the gig at his alma mater.

Miles, however, has said no one from Michigan has contacted him directly yet and that he does not know when such a meeting with the Wolverines might take place. According to the Detroit News, Miles and Michigan are expected to meet on Tuesday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HMMM ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMMM ?   HMMM ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HMMM ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2