Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
+7
killerofchicken
josh200612
bobbitt15
NoRegret
timthebim
Birdofthad
LA
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

....... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .......   ....... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Living in NJ near the Sandy Hook bay, I've seen a ton of dead fish come ashore b4. I think a "red tide" was the given reasoning, which i believe is a somewhat natural bacteria bloom which sucks up all the oxygen.

Of coarse the bay is a pretty dirty body of water. being down stream of NYC, and the northern jersey city's.

funny side note: When the news teams came down and the camera was on the on the scene reporter with the water as a back drop, this dude gets into the water and starts swimming through the picture.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

....... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .......   ....... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:08 pm

a possible reason for the dead fish

there was always a chance that all the oil that was released into the gulf with the BP spill has the potential to interfere with the Gulf Jet Stream. This could cause temperature changes in the water in many different areas. Just a guess but it could be a possible reason.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

....... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .......   ....... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Just so you all know, this article is right. This shit happens all the time. Do research on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

....... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .......   ....... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:08 pm

im starting to think the dead birds has something to do with the electro magnetic field. Birds use the magnetic field to navigate. In the case of the thousands of turtle doves that recently fell out of the sky in a town in Italy, they all had blue stains on their beak.

“We have no idea,” a witness said via e-mail, “why this happened all of the sudden. The doves just started falling one-by-one then in groups of 10s and 20s.”

Initial tests of the doves indicated that the blue stains on the beaks could have been caused by poisoning or hypoxia.

Hypoxia, a lack of oxygen, is known to cause confusion and illness in animals. It is also a common precursor to altitude sickness.

Altitude sickness could explain this, because if something threw off their navigational skills in the magnetic field, it could have very easily made them fly too high in the atmosphere where they would suffer hypoxia, possibly black out from lack of oxygen, and then fall back down to earth.

All of the reports of dead birds in the states said that the cause of death was blunt force trauma. Which means again that their navigational abilities must have been effected some how and they flew into something.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

....... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .......   ....... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:10 pm

the only thing that gets me is the reason of death for the birds... they said the birds died due to brain trauma? wouldn't that happen because the birds hit the ground? idk either way all you guys suck Laughing
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

....... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .......   ....... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:18 pm

it's interesting. Don't know if anyone has seen the movie The Core, but it's actually quite relevant because while it doesn't address birds falling dead out of the sky, there is a scene in which the birds navigational skills are completely thrown off by a hole in the magnetic field, and they all start flying all crazy, crashing into people, buildings, windows, etc. They also talk about dead fish but i can't really remember what that was about.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

....... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .......   ....... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:09 pm

Several years back, when I was getting learned, I had a systems ecology course where we discussed things just like these die offs and the wide array of things which have caused them throughout documented history, both anthropocentric and biocentric.

Cerealously, fish die the fuck off all the time. Anyone who wants to find out more, do like I had to do and consult USFWS, DFG or USGS report archives in your area. They should have plenty of accounts to browse through. Get academic in this bitch. The info is there and people like us, er, some of us, are the ones doing the research. Anyways, I had to do a mini paper, chose a Klamath River salmon die off from 2004. 35,000 salmon wash up on shore, reason: two fish pathogens which were normal residents of the river system in that region, no biggie until other factors triggered them to be lethal to the salmon, things like less river discharge, higher numbers of fish that year, warmer water temps, and other salmon species arriving to spawn later than normal affecting population densities. A big old cluster fuck. That was just one die-off among many just in that year in that region of the country just among fish. Others did theirs on birds dying off because a new invasive food source arrived on teh scene that crippled their immune systems, reptiles who disappeared because pollution mutated their ability to make thick enough egg shells for them to survive, parasite riddled park squirrels, and a bunch of other dead shit.

Electro magnetic field irregularities was not a subject of discussion but totally fits into the realm of possibility. Some animals are hardwired different with sensitivities to things we might not of even considered yet.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

....... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .......   ....... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: