Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez

Go down 
+7
NoRegret
Ziggy116
Birdofthad
acccardinal12
timthebim
josh200612
Wolfgangsta
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  Empty
PostSubject: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Just to watch Michigan fans twist in the wind.

Josh - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:04 pm

STFU WOLF! LOL! he will be gone by the 2nd.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Yeah the only bright light from today is that Rich rod will be gone.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Sorry Stanford fans! I give Mighigan 3 years now and they will be whooping up on the fuckeyes! Too Bad they will get spanked in a bowl game if they meet up with the new STRONG CARDS!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:33 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Sorry Stanford fans! I give Mighigan 3 years now and they will be whooping up on the fuckeyes! Too Bad they will get spanked in a bowl game if they meet up with the new STRONG CARDS!

FUCK YEEEEEAAAAA! I LOVE YOU BBC!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:01 am

That was a terrible game for Michigan yesterday.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:37 pm

RichRod was pretty much like "fuck you' to the press afterwards. He knows it is coming. Is there any proof Harbaugh will be coaching Michigan yet? I know I heard it somewhere, but haven't seen anything yet. I haven't looked either so....
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:58 pm

interesteing to see Harbaugh coach Shoelaces
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Possibly the worst hire ever for a major program. I mean we are talking Ryan Leaf bust! No matter who the coach is! They have a rough couple years ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:20 pm

iits what they fucking get

Firing (ok running off) Lloyd Carr like that I hope their program doesnt recover for 20 years

these stupid fucking teams that fire their great coaches over a down year are morons,

lotta people dont remember when Oregon went 6-7 just 5 years ago, instead of firing Bellotti we went 10-2 the next year losing only to USC and Oklahoma.

All these moron Texas fans want Mack Brown fired after this year, their dumbasses forget they did nothing in the 90s neither did Oklahoma

Fire a good coach because of a 10 win season and I hope you end up winning 8 games in conference with your new coach
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Lloyd Carr was done and he knew it was time to GTFO. His recruits were bunk at the end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:38 pm

seriously Mario Manningham? was bunk

a kid who I saw debut in his first game at Michigan , a true freshman stud Ryan Mallet????

Carr won 10 games in that awful season (think they would take that now?), had the best O line in the nation, had a true stud freshman QB and he was losing it?

no way

Michigan fucked up and now their gonna have to admit it.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:35 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

Are you saying Ohio State would lose to the Cards or Michigan would?

Either way, I wouldnt be calling a 6-6 or 7-5 team in the Big East a strong team...whatever their record is.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
seriously Mario Manningham? was bunk

a kid who I saw debut in his first game at Michigan , a true freshman stud Ryan Mallet????

Carr won 10 games in that awful season (think they would take that now?), had the best O line in the nation, had a true stud freshman QB and he was losing it?

no way

Michigan fucked up and now their gonna have to admit it.

I couldnt agree more. People are fucking stupid, and I find myself baffled at any michigan fan that was glad to see Carr go. Carr may have hit a bump in the road and couldnt get over the hump against Tress's Buckeyes, but at least Carr kept it competitive.

Look at the big name defensive players in the NFL Carr recruited...I guarantee you if they still had Carr, they would have had a better defense, and pry woulda had a good enough team to beat the shit out of Mississippi State.

I called it when Rich Rod got hired, that it was the worst hire they coulda made...that version of the spread just wont work in the Big Ten...the players are too small and get too beat up over the long stretch of the season. Not to mention Rich Rod knows absolutely nothing about defense.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:22 pm

that is the worst defense that I have ever seen a big time program have
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Yeah, they're embarrasing...they gave up like 65 points to Illinois earlier this year.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:44 am

i for one never wanted carr to leave i grew up watching him coach. he planned his leave after bo died i knew he would leave after the 07 season.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:30 am

NoRegret wrote:
Yeah, they're embarrasing...they gave up like 65 points to Illinois earlier this year.

We still won the game though. Anyways Lloyd wanted to leave. I hated the Rich Rod hire anyways because he wasnt a Michigan guy but whatever it is what is is, but now he needs to go and thats that. It just isnt working for him here and losing in a bowl game by 38 points is just unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm

If my defense gave up 65 points to a team and still won, i wouldnt count that as a win.

And I dont by Lloyd wanting to leave at all.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:57 pm

I'm dating a diehard Michigan fan and her family is beyond ridiculous. They think every coach wants to come to Ann Arbor. They think Harbaugh is a done deal, but that dude is going pro. I like to remind them of how Rich Rod was actually a good solution to a bad situation. Miles and thedude from Rutgers wouldn't even come to Ann Arbor after forcing out Carr, which I agree was bogus. Michigan should go after Les Miles again -- his stock is high and I think he wants out of LSU, and I'm actually hearing rumors about Tony Dungy. Both would be amazing hires for a struggling Michigan program.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:13 pm

It's official. He's fired.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:40 pm

NoRegret wrote:
If my defense gave up 65 points to a team and still won, i wouldnt count that as a win.

All the cheating u guys do down there u shouldnt count any of those wins u guys get.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:43 pm

timthebim wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

All the cheating u guys do down there u shouldnt count any of those wins u guys get.

Michigan cheats just as much. They all cheat. They all cheat alot, all the time.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:47 pm

OU wrote:
timthebim wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Michigan cheats just as much. They all cheat. They all cheat alot, all the time.

We dont cheat!!!!! Kiss My a$$
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:50 pm

timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:
timthebim wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

We dont cheat!!!!! Kiss My a$$
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-michigan-ncaa
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez    I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez  Empty

Back to top Go down

I hope they DON'T fire Rodriguez
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next