Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MMA gym's in south ny?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the name Silva, Chris Leben, Nick Diaz, Don Frye

MMA gym's in south ny? Empty
PostSubject: MMA gym's in south ny?   MMA gym's in south ny? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Long time reader of this site since most of you left espn so i would like to say thanks for the great info and reading materials in the past. That said i just moved back to new york and i found a couple gym's but would like to hear from anyone in the ny area who could give me a heads up on any good ones. Hawaii was the shit and im spoiled after being around so many fighters and so many gym's for three years. In advance thanks to anybody with info. I plan on posting alot more so dont think im here just for a little info. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: MMA gym's in south ny?   MMA gym's in south ny? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:22 pm

welcome to the site bro. I wonder how many lurkers we have. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: MMA gym's in south ny?   MMA gym's in south ny? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:23 pm

hey wolf, do you ever get the feeling like you're being watched? pale
Back to top Go down
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the name Silva, Chris Leben, Nick Diaz, Don Frye

PostSubject: Re: MMA gym's in south ny?   MMA gym's in south ny? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:34 pm

I bet there are alot of lurkers i think the great thing about this site is how active it is. It took 3-4 minutes to get replies and it was my first post. To be honest the reason i havent posted is on almost every thread there is someone who says the same thing i would have....but i can change. Wow im high as fuck it took me ten minutes to write this.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: MMA gym's in south ny?   MMA gym's in south ny? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:38 pm

corydd7 wrote:
I bet there are alot of lurkers i think the great thing about this site is how active it is. It took 3-4 minutes to get replies and it was my first post. To be honest the reason i havent posted is on almost every thread there is someone who says the same thing i would have....but i can change. Wow im high as fuck it took me ten minutes to write this.

ALRIGHT!!! Weed

Thats how i felt at first too, and then I signed up and im almost 3500 posts deep!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: MMA gym's in south ny?   MMA gym's in south ny? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:50 pm

corydd7 wrote:

This guy is gonna work out great.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: MMA gym's in south ny?   MMA gym's in south ny? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:51 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
corydd7 wrote:

This guy is gonna work out great.
HAHA, thats what i said!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: MMA gym's in south ny?   MMA gym's in south ny? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:40 pm

where in ny are you? I might be able to help you find a school.
Back to top Go down
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

PostSubject: Re: MMA gym's in south ny?   MMA gym's in south ny? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:27 pm

about 45 minutes west of the city. Hudson Valley if you know where that is and thanks for any help. I went to a gym NY martial arts gym but its a hike for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMA gym's in south ny?   MMA gym's in south ny? Empty

Back to top Go down

MMA gym's in south ny?
Page 1 of 1