Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you know what Building 7 is?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Do you know what Building 7 is? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know what Building 7 is?   Do you know what Building 7 is? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:11 am

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what Building 7 is?   Do you know what Building 7 is? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:10 pm

I watched this before. It will make you wonder for sure. I have info on building 6 that would blow your mind. Word has it....they stored battery operated dildo's there. They all destroyed from the fires too. Furthermore it just so happened that the dildo's were owned by Jenna Jameson and Tito Ortiz. They got into a huge fight about it 3-4 months ago when they got there shitty insurance check that covered about 30% of the product. You may remember that fight from TMZ. That isn't where I got the building 6 story though. I got that bit of info from Wolf whose 12" roboticon dildo never showed up to his doorstep after he paid for it online. He was pretty mad about not having his new dildo for his anus and he dug deep to find out all the info he told me. We all know how Wolf can find things out on the net.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what Building 7 is?   Do you know what Building 7 is? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:01 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I watched this before. It will make you wonder for sure. I have info on building 6 that would blow your mind. Word has it....they stored battery operated dildo's there. They all destroyed from the fires too. Furthermore it just so happened that the dildo's were owned by Jenna Jameson and Tito Ortiz. They got into a huge fight about it 3-4 months ago when they got there shitty insurance check that covered about 30% of the product. You may remember that fight from TMZ. That isn't where I got the building 6 story though. I got that bit of info from Wolf whose 12" roboticon dildo never showed up to his doorstep after he paid for it online. He was pretty mad about not having his new dildo for his anus and he dug deep to find out all the info he told me. We all know how Wolf can find things out on the net.

lol!

You conveniently left out the part about Cung being seen on site to film a commercial outside of building six. What else aren't you telling us!?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what Building 7 is?   Do you know what Building 7 is? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Ludo wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

lol!

You conveniently left out the part about Cung being seen on site to film a commercial outside of building six. What else aren't you telling us!?

You said you would never mention that again you bastard!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what Building 7 is?   Do you know what Building 7 is? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:54 am

My dad knows a guy that was I. Building 7 he was told to evacuate before it came down, his explanation is 2 big ass buildings just collapsed around building 7 and the foundation got fucked up from it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what Building 7 is?   Do you know what Building 7 is? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you know what Building 7 is?
Page 1 of 1