Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2

Go down 
+8
MMAEYES
LA
OU
killerofchicken
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
Ninja
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 Empty
PostSubject: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Cool. MTV2? That still exist? RAD! Does it play music still too?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Damn man that sucks. FX would've been huge for these guys. I don't even know what channel MTV2 is
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Bellator says they're much happier with this than the FX deal. They'll probably bundle this with Bully Beatdown. It will be a hit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:02 pm

I don't get MTVdos. I get FX in beautiful high definition.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:03 pm

i better have MTV2, i dont even know what channel MTV is on
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:05 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I don't get MTVdos. I get FX in beautiful high definition.

I get both. So this doesn't really effect me. But I like the FX deal better since FSN still got the replays and highlight shows.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:18 pm

an MTV2 deal is surely better able to raise the profile with casuals though. Who the fuck watches FX?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
an MTV2 deal is surely better able to raise the profile with casuals though. Who the fuck watches FX?

Come on man, you know how popular Always Sunny in Philly is? Sons of Anarchy? They have some nice stuff. I like FX. I agree with the concept that MTV2 better fits the demographic. But strictly personally, I like FX deal better.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Decent for Bellator, kind of see this as more of a score for MTV in a way, but hope it keeps them afloat, I got MTVII so I'll be watching.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:39 pm

OU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Come on man, you know how popular Always Sunny in Philly is? Sons of Anarchy? They have some nice stuff. I like FX. I agree with the concept that MTV2 better fits the demographic. But strictly personally, I like FX deal better.

Dido again man stop reading my mind your starting to scare me lol
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:41 pm

I think it's funny how far away from music, music television is. And they just keep moving farther and farther from it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:43 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Dido again man stop reading my mind your starting to scare me lol

It's my super power. Blame LA.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:32 pm

I like this deal for the fact they will be showing the cards live and not delayed or missing the beginning of it because something else ran long like had been happening.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

FX has some hit shows on it atleast. I didn't think people even watched MTV anymore, much less MTV2
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:22 pm

dude i dont even know what channel MTV is yet alone MTV2
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Fail. I don't get MTV 2.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:17 pm

I thought the FX deal was done. WTF?

Not sure If I get MTV2 or not.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:40 pm

Fx is basic cable for me, MTV 2 is pay for those extra 60 or so channels like espn news and channels like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2   CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CEO Bjorn Rebney details Bellator's new three-year deal with MTV2
Page 1 of 1