Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday  Empty
PostSubject: Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday    Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday  EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Must watch fights IMO, all will deliver action

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday    Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:10 am

Yeah those fight were great. Lots of action, fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday    Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:15 pm

this tournament is going to kick major ass
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday    Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:54 pm

Vic is one of my favorites but its getting near retirement point. Sadly if he could've closer stronger he might have still eeked out a decision Saturday. I didn't get a chance to watch the other fight
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday    Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Agbeko vs Perez was real good too. Not as much blood though lol. Agdeko looked smooth sticking and moving all except for one of the last rounds were they started swinging for the fences. For a guy that didn't see their first fight it's hard to believe Perez ever beat Agbeko.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday    Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:18 pm

JESUS THIS ALREADY HAPPENED?????

Oh Im so lost in the world of boxing right know

so AGBEKO WON ??? WOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a big King Kong fan, Vic lose?
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday    Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Vic lost a close decision

Vic had it all going his way for a bit, scored a knockdown, Mares bleeding from clash of heads, Abner got point deducted for low blows

Then Mares stepped up the action and went after him. Hurt him the body and just kept pressing forward, Vic would counter but only with single shots with the left

Fun fight

And yea man, King Kong was very slick Saturday night. I didnt think he could box that well for an entire fight, would shoot the right hand, and be gone before Perez could get anything off.
He showed some of that when beat Vic before, but not like this.

The next round should be good as well
Final - Mares vs Agbeko
3rd Place Match - Vic vs Perez
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday    Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:59 pm

fucking awesome, I figured Agb eko vs Vic rematch, but like you said, Agbeko shot the right hand and was gone , Darchinyan couldnt touch him, I think Agbeko would win easy

Mares vs Agbeko should be a great action fight I am going to go back and rewatch both fights, thanks for keeping me up to date
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday    Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday  Empty

Back to top Go down

Showtime Bantamweight Tournament Saturday
Page 1 of 1