Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127

Go down 
+2
killerofchicken
OU
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127 Empty
PostSubject: Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127   Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:32 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/21660/middleweights-riki-fukuda-vs-nick-ring-on-tap-for-ufc-127.mma
Current DEEP middleweight champion Riki Fukuda (17-4 MMA, 0-0 UFC) and "The Ultimate Fighter 11" contestant Nick Ring (10-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) both make their UFC debuts at UFC 127.

MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) confirmed the reported booking with a source close to the event.

UFC 127 takes place Feb. 27 in Sydney, Australia, and airs live on Feb. 26 in North America via pay-per-view (due to the time difference).
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127   Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Ring, meanwhile, finally is off the bench after an injury to his ACL dashed his dreams of winning "TUF 11." The Canadian middleweight bested the show's eventual winner, Court McGee, in the first round of the reality-show tournament, but his knee forced him to withdraw from the show. Ultimately, the injury proved serious enough to keep him from the undercard of show's live finale, as well.

Nick Ring was the REAL, winner of TUF.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127   Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:38 pm

hey a Jap. fighter in the UFC!

im not too familiar with either one of these dudes, i didnt see one episode of season 11

i cant even remember who the coaches wer.... chuck n tito
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127   Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:41 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

im not too familiar with either one of these dudes, i didnt see one episode of season 11

Nick Ring was the gay guy. Never lost on the show. Beat the eventual winner on the show but injured his knee(ACL) and hasn't fought since then.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127   Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:38 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Nick Ring was the gay guy. Never lost on the show. Beat the eventual winner on the show but injured his knee(ACL) and hasn't fought since then.

Ring looked awful to me.. but he had a knee injury as an excuse i guess.. which he might not be able to fully recover from anyway
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127   Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:39 pm

I think a fight between him and Cort makes a little too much sense.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127   Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:40 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I think a fight between him and Cort makes a little too much sense.

agree
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127   Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:46 am

I'm surprised they let this gimp in the UFC.

I bet if him and Court had a rematch, that Court would win the fight.
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127   Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:09 am

NoRegret wrote:
I'm surprised they let this gimp in the UFC.

I bet if him and Court had a rematch, that Court would win the fight.

depends how he comes back. remember he beat court in a match he couldnt really utilize his bread and butter in (wrestling). court has heart however nick just has alot of talent. a rematch could go either way but if nick comes in at 100% or like he did against that dude in his first match into the house then i say he takes it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127   Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127 Empty

Back to top Go down

Riki Fukuda vs. Nick Ring on tap for UFC 127
Page 1 of 1