Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!

Go down 
+31
Ali
Carcase Fucker
weblinks686
Obdurate
bchampy
ChickyChicky
Mister Real
ThorserpentMMA
josh200612
liontiga
scottaleger
cool_backhand_luke
VI68IX
timthebim
Ninja
Hel13torm
killerofchicken
corydd7
KingsOwn19
ThisIsSPARTA
MMAEYES
Birdofthad
GolbeZ
Andrew the Raider King
OU
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
Ludo
Mr.Huck
Wolfgangsta
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! Empty
PostSubject: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Welcome to the site. We are an established MMA fan community and an aspiring blog designed for hardcore combat sports and MMA fans. Step into the fray and let us know what your favorite fighters and fights are!

I'm wolf. I believe in Chael Sonnen. Wanderlei Silva is my hero.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Mr.Huck
White Belt
White Belt
Mr.Huck

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marco Huck, Rich Franklin, Donaire

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Hello, I am Mr. Huck.

I'm a huge fan of Marco Huck and Donaire in boxing. In MMA am a huge fan of Franklin and Aldo.

I am kind of new to MMA, but have been a boxing fan for many years. I'm very glad to be on this great forum. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:03 pm

I'm Ludo. A big fan of BJ Penn, Nate Marquardt, Vitor Belfort, and Wanderlei Silva.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:05 pm

How long have you liked K-1 huck? You seem to be knowledgeable there too.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Huck
White Belt
White Belt
Mr.Huck

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marco Huck, Rich Franklin, Donaire

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
How long have you liked K-1 huck? You seem to be knowledgeable there too.

Oh yes, I have been following all forms of kicking boxing for quite awhile now.

Since Ernesto Hoost was considered a demi-god. My favorites have to be Badr Hari, Zambidis, and of course Giorgio Petrosyan. Guy is the most technically sound striker in any sport period.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Ya I've had conversations with my friends on if there was any person from any sport who could survive in a ring if Petrosyan was able to use all his tools outside of giants like Semmy.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:11 pm

GDPofCali

Shogun
Axe Murderer
El Guapo
The Last Emperor
Hollywood
The Iceman
The Prodigy
Cain
The Gracie Hunter
Rampage
Demolition Man
The Punk
Cigano
El Toro
The Filipino Wrecking Machine
Meat
Cro Cop
The Russian Bear
Mayday
The Assassin
Evan Tanner
Marvelous
Crippler
Bigfoot
The Predator
The Phenom
Miguel Torres
Smokin Joe
Spiritwolf
Murdaface
Kid Yamamoto
Lights Out
California Kid
Gamebred
El Cucui
Minowaman
Marlon Sandro
El Matador
Apache Kid
Diesel
Glover Teixeira
Cung Le
The Talent
The Dream Catcher
MAK
Sotiropiulos
The Bandit
Minotoro
Minotaro
Ice Cold
Baby Faced Assassin
Gumby
Mexicutioner
Shango
No Limits
The Wolf
Tiger
Mark Hunt
Phil Harris
NY Bad Ass
Frisson
Rare Breed

See my favorites, like a lot of other fighters too, am a fan of regional fighters. I don't need to look at a top ten list to tell who my favorite fighters are and I pick who I like to win a fight regardless of what Vegas thinks I should do.

Good old Blockbuster Video UFC VHS tapes is how it always begins, led to Pride DVD's and good and frequent small shows in my area that make me the fan I am today.

And I godamned love making rankings and lists! As soon as this place starts doing top 100 divisional rankings and top 500 pound 4 pound rankings, the happier I'll be.

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Bobbitt15 from Cincy

Door to door campaigner for Sonnen(R)
Will always support Rampage and Vitor and waiting for Brock to make his comeback
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:01 pm

I am bbc12 and I approved this thread!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:02 am

I'm OU. Mon-Friday 7:30am-3:30pm I run this bitch.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:36 am

I am Andrew and I'm an alcoholic...wait wrong meeting. I am the Devil's advocate on this board, but shockingly, my arch enemy (Wolfgangsta) and I actually see eye-to-eye on more things than not. Welcome to Ninja's Place and remember, don't let em' hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:32 pm

I am GolbeZ / Golb or Praying Mantis / Mantis to some.

I am an administrator of this forum somehow

I can be a "wet blanket" at times but I have to be..

My two favorite fighters are Machida and every other fighter in the world other than Condit.

Welcome to the forum.

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:38 am

Bird is the word
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 pm

And in this corner, this fight fan comes in at 180lbs standing 5'10. Representing the hardworking small town farmers, metalheads and wanta be gangsters of london,OH. He is a huge fan of MMA fighters, BJ Penn, Fedor, Nick Diaz and most BJJ fighters. A fan of Boxers Manny, Froch, Ward. A fan of K-1's Giorgio Petrosyan, Badr Hari, Saki. He is the last mma fan that will ever let go of the greesegate scandal!

M-M-A-EYES!!!!!!!

lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:16 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
And in this corner, this fight fan comes in at 180lbs standing 5'10. Representing the hardworking small town farmers, metalheads and wanta be gangsters of london,OH. He is a huge fan of MMA fighters, BJ Penn, Fedor, Nick Diaz and most BJJ fighters. A fan of Boxers Manny, Froch, Ward. A fan of K-1's Giorgio Petrosyan, Badr Hari, Saki. He is the last mma fan that will ever let go of the greesegate scandal!

M-M-A-EYES!!!!!!!

lol

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:28 pm

in NYBA voice "I'm the fucking best!......EVER!" lol
Back to top Go down
ThisIsSPARTA
ThisIsSPARTA

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:11 pm

Status Epilepticus....that is my spartan name...lol jp...hopefully someone here knows what that is.

Naw, I am glad to be here as a new recruit to this site...ready to start posting regularly.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:47 pm

ThisIsSPARTA wrote:
Status Epilepticus....that is my spartan name...lol jp...hopefully someone here knows what that is.

Naw, I am glad to be here as a new recruit to this site...ready to start posting regularly.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:58 pm

This is ... Burger .. MADNESS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:51 pm

ThisIsSPARTA wrote:

Welcome to the forum Sparta.
Back to top Go down
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the name Silva, Chris Leben, Nick Diaz, Don Frye

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:04 pm

What up longgggg time supporter of the site time to start posting. Been training MMA 2 1/2 years now and for my money this seems like the site with the best posters.....that is now that im posting of course j/k. Cant wait to start posting later fella's. Oh and FUCK winter its cold.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:05 pm

were getting 8 inches of snow tonight Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the name Silva, Chris Leben, Nick Diaz, Don Frye

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:10 pm

havent dealt with a winter in almost five years it gets dark at five oclock here wtf!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:10 pm

No no we don't die. Yes we multiply.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:13 pm

corydd7 wrote:
havent dealt with a winter in almost five years it gets dark at five oclock here wtf!
HAHA, welcome back to frozen hell!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!   New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie! Empty

Back to top Go down

New member introduction: Don't be scared, homie!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next