Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Damn just stop it already...

Go down 
+4
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
Wolfgangsta
timthebim
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Damn just stop it already... Empty
PostSubject: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:53 am

I just seen where the Cavs owner is trying to gather evidence to prove the Heat tampered with the King while he was still in Cleveland. Are u kidding me? He is gone and like it or not he isnt coming back! It is damn near stupid now to keep looking like the GF that cant get over getting dumped. JUST LET IT GO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:53 am

Man does he drive by Lebron's house and follow around cars that look like the ones Lebron drives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:02 am

I bet he does. He needs a hug for real!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:29 am

this guy is a fucking jaggoff he didnt own Lebron, its the NBA and america people, free market his contracts up he can go where he pleases, Cleveland and Ohio dont own Lebron James its fucking retarded.

Add in this dumbass owner's handling of the whole situation, very unprofessional. No wonder Lebron wanted out of town.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:32 am

Yeah its just time to let go. LeBron will go there tomorrow and play a basketball game and thats it. I was just watching ESPN and he said the fans in Cleveland had a Hate LeBron Rally tonight LOL. What a bunch of dumb asses!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:34 am

especially since thy were all probably his biggest dick riders 6 months ago
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:35 am

Hell yeah they was! How many points do u think LeBron scores tomorrow vs them?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:36 am

he wont be happy till he gets 30
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:35 am

I really hope Cleveland fans don't do anything stupid tonight, I just have a feeling they might
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:58 am

If they do I hope the cops bust there heads until there brains leak out onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:59 am

pale thats a lil harsh...
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:03 am

killerofchicken wrote:

Just alittle but it makes me sick when fans run on the field or think they have the right to join the game in some form. BUST THERE HEADS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:06 am

timthebim wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Just alittle but it makes me sick when fans run on the field or think they have the right to join the game in some form. BUST THERE HEADS!!!!!!

Damn just stop it already... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7OrZmuCgeILrel1LVm5P466B9Sq6y96wpxDfnBF9IEM22uBiO
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:14 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
timthebim wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Damn just stop it already... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7OrZmuCgeILrel1LVm5P466B9Sq6y96wpxDfnBF9IEM22uBiO

That will work too Killer LOL.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:10 pm

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!! Keep booing cavs fans while the Heat blow u guys off the map LOL. End of the third and the Heat are up by like 30 LOL. Maybe now the Cavs Ownership, players, and fans can move on!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:16 pm

LeBron is now up to 38 points and probably wont even play in the fourth. I love it he wont pass the ball and is just lighting the Cavs up! Bosh and Wade are on the bench while LeBron just kicks the shit out of these BUMS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:27 pm

Well u can tell the fans are drunk now. the cops are starting to throw people out for throwing things and people from the upper deck trying to come down to get courtside are also getting tossed.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:26 am

Didnt watch the game, just checked out the warm-ups and what not that I had recorded from it...then watched the highlights on sportscenter...

I could care less that we lost or blah blah blah...I LOVED the fact the fans chanted "Akron hates you." over and over...regardless what Lebron says, that got under his skin more than anything lol and its true too.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:06 am

Damn just stop it already... Akronhatesyouqueenlebronjames
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Tim and Bird, how would you like if your girlfriend or wife of 7 years not only dumped you, but went on national TV and dumped you for another guy because they have a bigger dick than you and give her the best oppurtunity to reach the ultimate climax that unfortunately, you were unable to give her.

You say it's not the same but the atmosphere in quicken loans and Dan Gilbert's attitude suggest otherwise.

Gilbert and Cleveland are jilted. It seems creepy but i understand. They are used to shit sports there. They had a hometown kid for 7 years who may be the best in the game and he ditches them so he can circle jerk with some buddies in a big market and potentially cruise to a championship without having to be a true competitor. I don't buy the championship shit. Cleveland was very very close, and who knows, maybe if LeBron does not lay an egg in the end of the Boston series that team makes the finals and they offer some tough matchups for the Lakers with Williams speed vs. Fisher slowww and the counter of LeBron vs. Kobe. As well as the size that Boston lacked and eventually cost them against the Lakers. Not saying the Cavs would have defeated the Lakers or anything but for people to defend LeBron saying that it was not going to happen in Cleveland. It would have. Every year they ran up their cap higher and higher putting players next to him, and they were ready to do the same again this year. It all comes down to a big ego needs a big market and bailout players next to him when he lays an egg in the big games, like he does.

I don't shit on the guy for leaving Cleveland. He can play wherever he wants. It's not the decision not to play in Cleveland that gets most people riled up. It's the guy's attention craving, can't distinguish right from wrong attitude about going about his "Decision". Sure they would be disappointed anyway and they would probably still boo LeBron....BUT you would not have the rest of the country encouraging Cleveland to do it because every other state and teams fans except for Miami think he was wrong to make a big production out of putting his lifelong team in the rearview mirror.

I don't believe Dan Gilbert would have ever went on any diatribe if it was not for the national broadcast of "Fuck you cleveland".

I remember everybody was saying before "The Decision" that it was obvious he was going to go to stay in Cleveland because only a complete turd would stage something like that only to absolutely tear his hometown fans and franchise apart after years and years of support. Little did we know that we were in fact dealing with a complete turd and he would do something like that. I don't buy the charity shit.

Anybody who defends "The Decision" and tears down Gilbert and the Cleveland fans eitheir can't put themselves in Dan Gilbert's and Cleveland's fan shoes because "hey, it was not a player from my team" or they just don't care enough about a professional sports team to understand how a town that's not used to getting great players not only have one slip through their fingers, but bust a big, fat, steaming Peter North sized load in their eye on his way for the whole country to see on his way out the door.

I personally feel their pain. I'm a fan of a small market team and i would have been crushed if Chris Webber had left the Kings in 2001. That's just Chris Webber who was not considered one of the two best players in the NBA in his prime but he was the best fuckin player ever to come through Sacramento and we were fucked if he left. That was after 3 years with Webber and not even close to the same connection Cleveland had with LeBron for double the amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:44 am

Lebron put his weiner in Cleveland's ass. But he won't do that against a playoff team, and neither will the Cavs. Can we stop following Ohio, their creepiness, and the Queen? What about the rest of the country who doesn't give a fuck anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:40 am

LeBron is a clown, everytime he opens his mouth he seems dumber to me, wish the coverage of him and the Heat would fade, but it won't.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:20 am

Kings call me when my girlfriend is in the NBA

you guys fucking DRAFTED A PLAYER

he fucking left you in FREE MARKET

cry a fucking river

you look like idiots the first city to cry like babies over a sports figure that legitimately left you

waah he had a special on tv too dump me, even though im his biggest dick rider i hate him know

Lebron and the Heat fucking clowned the shitty Cavs and the Heat suck themseves

gotta laugh

anyone chanting Scottie Pippen and think that they are bad ass deserve to be embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:28 am

It all comes down to a stupid ass market (Ohio) a retarded fucking owner( Cleveland) and fan base with the mind of an Ohio retard (oh wait thats what they are)

this guy came to your market, made you releveant, got you to the finals, and you hate him

Boo fucking hoo , hey Cleveland, imagine you dont have the first pick in that draft, then what?? you probably are irrelevant for the next 7 years, be happy he stuck with your sorry asses fo as long as he did
Some duesche bag had the nerve to say, "well Lebron said he would win a title," hey dipshit remember when Shaq went to Pheonix ?? what did he say? something about another ring, you wanna ride shaw's nuts too over that statement? atleast Lebron got your stank ass to a title game
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:22 am

Listen Kings Im not going to change my mind about this at all. Those fans that booed and shit was fine and I actually enjoyed it but now its over. Let it die. The owner is a fucking moron that would sell his soul to have LeBron back so he should stop all his BS also. This bull about tampering and shit makes him look like a fucking idiot. He has said over and over now that if he could do it differently he probably would so he made a mistake and thats it, so let the guy go and quit making it worse by wining all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn just stop it already...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next