Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Oggy...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Hey Oggy... Empty
PostSubject: Hey Oggy...   Hey Oggy... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:35 pm

Wow, I almost forgot that we had an av bet on the Jardine fight. Now, I thought about trying to search out a pic of someone clowning Diaz, but probably wouldn't have too much luck since he's pretty popular and I'm too lazy to create one of my own... So I thought I would go easy and give you one based on an idea from another thread in the dark side of this forum... I looked and looked for a thread I remember seeing a while back debating "police v. fire", but it seems to have disappeared. So, I thought I remember you as preferring fire, and just grabbed a random photo for your avatar... Display it with pride my boy (But if you prefer police, just let me know and I will find one to accommodate)...

Try this one...

Hey Oggy... 0,,6078390,00

Last edited by LikesToFightGuy on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thedarkwingduck2k50
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Hey Oggy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Oggy...   Hey Oggy... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:05 pm

HAHAHA....OWNED. Its a good thing for him, he didnt avatar bet me on the cyborg/carano fight.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Hey Oggy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Oggy...   Hey Oggy... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Oggggggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... Come and get it my boy. I see that you were on yesterday. Can't just ignore the bet kiddo. Just load it up and wear it with pride... I'll even go easy and only ask that you hang on to it for a week. Fair enough, isn't it? C'mon Oggy... Man up and pay your due...
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Hey Oggy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Oggy...   Hey Oggy... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Alright Oggy... Not the original (The thread was deleted off the original), but this works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Oggy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Oggy...   Hey Oggy... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Oggy...
Page 1 of 1