Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Withdrawals

Go down 
+2
OU
Bigs03
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:49 am

Suck
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:03 am

what kind of withdrawals?
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:04 am

hydrocodone
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:05 am

So I've heard.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:11 am

Never had a "withdrawal" of any kind. When I quit smoking weed back in the day I would have the urge to smoke a blunt. I missed smoking blunts more then I missed smoking weed itself. I no longer have that problem since I'm back to puffing the green goodness.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:12 am

Bigs why the fuck is there a special ed guy in Texas jersey on your sig?
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:17 am

LOL, you know that special ed guy is gonna be your worst nightmare this year, don't you?

And yeah, that's the great thing about maryjane, she comes with no strings attached.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:23 am

Bigs03 wrote:
LOL, you know that special ed guy is gonna be your worst nightmare this year, don't you?

And yeah, that's the great thing about maryjane, she comes with no strings attached.

We shall see buddy, we shall see.
I have a buddy that just went to jail because he got addicted to some pills. Loratabs and some other stuff. Well eventually he got so addicted that the dumbass and his girlfriend stole a credit card and tried to order some pills online. He was spiraling downhill for awhile and finally hit rock bottom.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:31 am

Yeah that's pretty freakin dumb. Pills are definitely not something you want to get involved with. Stick to the natural stuff and you'll be alright.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:38 am

Bigs03 wrote:
Yeah that's pretty freakin dumb. Pills are definitely not something you want to get involved with. Stick to the natural stuff and you'll be alright.

I have never taken pills before, except for the ones prescribed to me. Never taken them for recreational use. It was a fucking retarded move by him though and his dumb bitch.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:45 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

I have never taken pills before, except for the ones prescribed to me. Never taken them for recreational use. It was a fucking retarded move by him though and his dumb bitch.

Well I've heard they will make some people literally go crazy but I've never experienced anything like that. I've never experiences WDs either until I started dealing with these pills.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:45 am

But anyway, Colt is going to have an awesome year. Maybe even a heisman year.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 am

Bigs03 wrote:

I think Tebow is gonna take the Heisman this year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:08 am

Bigs03 wrote:

Possible, I am a realist. I do acknowledge that gay fuckers skill. Texas is going to have a very tough game at Oklahoma State this year, I'm glad we get those fuckers at home this year.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:01 pm

yea pills are bad, i've messed with them before and they definitley are addicting. Not just pk's though, all those pills out there that are supposed to relieve you of this, and make you feel better. Just a bunch of chemicals that do more harm than good in the end. Stick with the greenery.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:07 pm

oggy420 wrote:
yea pills are bad, i've messed with them before and they definitley are addicting. Not just pk's though, all those pills out there that are supposed to relieve you of this, and make you feel better. Just a bunch of chemicals that do more harm than good in the end. Stick with the greenery.

Yup
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Just a question for you guys.

You guys KNOW before doing these things like oxycontin, or any pill for that matter that they're highly addictive.

So WHY ON EARTH do you do them in the first place?

I cant act like i'm a saint because i have smoked weed on more than one occasion back when I was in high school, but I honestly have no sympathy for the guys that get hooked on pills when they're just taking them to get a high.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 pm

oggy420 wrote:

Just got some tramadol which is supposed to help get off the opiates. I'm hoping so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:12 pm

NoRegret wrote:

You guys KNOW before doing these things like oxycontin, or any pill for that matter that they're highly addictive.

I cant act like i'm a saint because i have smoked weed on more than one occasion back when I was in high school, but I honestly have no sympathy for the guys that get hooked on pills when they're just taking them to get a high.

Yeah I'm not asking for any sympathy, just making a statement. I read the warnings and whatnot but I don't know, just never thought it was as bad as it is. WDs suck big time and until you have them I don't think it's possible to understand.

You're right, though, no excuse for getting hooked. It's pretty easy to do, though. In my case, I had back surgery and was prescribed the pills for a pretty long period of time. The rest is history.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 pm

I wasnt taking a shot at you Bigs, sorry if there was a misconception there haha I was just speaking in general

You got my support if you need it bro, just be careful. I've lost two friends in the past month because of them OD'ing on pills.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:19 pm

NoRegret wrote:
I wasnt taking a shot at you Bigs, sorry if there was a misconception there haha I was just speaking in general

You got my support if you need it bro, just be careful. I've lost two friends in the past month because of them OD'ing on pills.

Yeah I read about stuff happening all the time. Probably even more than ODing I hear about people going crazy and killing themselves or some shit like that. Like I said, I've never had any feelings like that but I've heard about it. I think people who go nuts are already mentally fucked before the pills.

But anyway, I'll make it, during the day isn't so bad but at night trying to sleep sucks balls.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 pm

NoRegret wrote:

Alot of people get addicted after having some kind of injury that requires pain medication. They start using for pain then just get hooked on how they make them feel and continue the use after the pain is gone.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:22 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Alot of people get addicted after having some kind of injury that requires pain medication. They start using for pain then just get hooked on how they make them feel and continue the use after the pain is gone.

I'm fully aware of that Sooner, but there are more people out there that do it just to get a high than there are people that do it after an injury.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:27 pm

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

I'm fully aware of that Sooner, but there are more people out there that do it just to get a high than there are people that do it after an injury.

The crazy thing is that I've heard of people taking anywhere from 100 to 200 mgs of hydrocodone/day which is insane. the most I think I ever took in one day is like 60 and that was only in a day that I really wanted to enjoy. (rennaissance festival, UT/OU game, birthday, vacation)
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:28 pm

im having college football withdrawals but they are going away tonight whoop whoop!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Withdrawals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawals   Withdrawals Empty

Back to top Go down

Withdrawals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: