Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

College Pick'em games

Go down 
+5
BigBertha
Farmer1906
bobbitt15
NoRegret
OU
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

College Pick'em games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:23 pm

BigBertha wrote:

PS I get the same way When OU loses or plays crappy.

You gotta get defensive and pissed off when your team plays crappy or loses...otherwise you wouldnt be a true fan. lol

im very passionate about my buckeyes, and i've had enough heartbreaks and people attacking my team in the last couple years to last me the rest of my lifetime.
Back to top Go down
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm

NoRegret wrote:
BigBertha wrote:

PS I get the same way When OU loses or plays crappy.

You gotta get defensive and pissed off when your team plays crappy or loses...otherwise you wouldnt be a true fan. lol

im very passionate about my buckeyes, and i've had enough heartbreaks and people attacking my team in the last couple years to last me the rest of my lifetime.

Trust me, I know all about the heartbreaks ( Boise State, WVU, USC, LSU...)
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Notre Dame O running like a well oiled machine right now. Very nice to see
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:20 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Notre Dame O running like a well oiled machine right now. Very nice to see

Against Nevada.

It will be an interresting game next week between Michigan and Notre Dame. Michigan looked good this week even if it was against a weak team. Notre Dame cant say anything different about the team they played.

Im saying the Notre Dame/Michigan game next week will come down to the final few minutes of the game.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Hey Nevada's offense wasn't bad at all last year and ND pitched a shutout. I think they are better than Michigan by a decent margin. As long as they win that's all that matters though
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Sooners is gonna be one angry fella today, im not even gonna rub the OU loss in because well...karma is a bitch and i know what game my buckeyes have next week lol
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:45 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Sooners is gonna be one angry fella today, im not even gonna rub the OU loss in because well...karma is a bitch and i know what game my buckeyes have next week lol

Yeah man that sucks. I think OU would've pulled it out if Bradford hadn't gotten hurt but BYU played them tough from the start. Sucks for OU fans, though.
Back to top Go down
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:21 pm

NoRegret wrote:

Man I guess I won't be giving you a hard time now.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 pm

BigBertha wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Man I guess I won't be giving you a hard time now.

hahaha see how karma comes back to bite you man?
Back to top Go down
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:31 pm

I must admit I was pretty confident about the game but not overly confident, because BYU is a solid team. Hopefully Bradford comes back soon and is able to lead us to a solid year. The local sports radio guys are saying they (OU coaching staff) aren't very optimistic about it right now.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:38 pm

BigBertha wrote:
I must admit I was pretty confident about the game but not overly confident, because BYU is a solid team. Hopefully Bradford comes back soon and is able to lead us to a solid year. The local sports radio guys are saying they (OU coaching staff) aren't very optimistic about it right now.

luckily you guys have an easy schedule for the next few weeks...that Miami, Fl game will definately be a tough game for OU to win without Bradford though. Hopefully he doesnt risk his NFL career by coming back to soon, for a season thats already pretty much done as far as attempting to get to a title game goes.
Back to top Go down
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:49 pm

NoRegret wrote:
BigBertha wrote:

luckily you guys have an easy schedule for the next few weeks...that Miami, Fl game will definately be a tough game for OU to win without Bradford though. Hopefully he doesnt risk his NFL career by coming back to soon, for a season thats already pretty much done as far as attempting to get to a title game goes.

To be real honest with you, I really think the Tulsa game could be closer than some would like. They have a QB that transferred from Texas and we all know Texas gets the best of Texas minus Adrian Peterson. G.J. Kinne is a mobile QB and those always give us trouble, and has a cannon for an arm. Tulsa receivers are better than most would think too. OU should win but the way their O-line played I won't be surprised with anything.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:47 am

week 1 results
Fu Manchu 7-4
NoRegret 6-5
bobbitt15 6-5
Farmer 5-5
Bigs 5-6
LTFG 4-7
BigBertha 3-8
OUSOONERS 3-8
Oggy 3-8
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:58 am

man that was a rough week, eh Sooners? lol

I told you that Cincy game was gonna be all Bearcats lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:05 am

NoRegret wrote:

The 1st week is usually the hardest week to predict. Yeah I should have went with my gut on Cincy but the media talked me out of it.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:06 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

The 1st week is usually the hardest week to predict. Yeah I should have went with my gut on Cincy but the media talked me out of it.

I never listen to the media...plus I knew damn well just how good Cincy was and their QB Tony Pike was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Pick'em games   College Pick'em games - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

College Pick'em games
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3