Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  Empty
PostSubject: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:02 pm

"This is my attempt to make pedophile situations safer for those juveniles that find themselves involved in them, by establishing certian rules for these adults to follow. I hope to achieve this by appealing to the better nature of pedosexuals, with hope that their doing so will result in less hatred and perhaps liter sentences should they ever be caught."

This is from the sick ass author

I'll be stopping my wife and mother from buying books form Amazon right away.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:07 pm

ya thats pretty sick
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:12 pm

What a tough topic. As much as that book sickens me, I am a huge defender of free speech.

Out of all the comedy books that get banned from everywhere, for that one to make it through surprises me.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:35 am

I'm all about free speech to but Amazon has a right to NOT sell that book on their site just for it being so wrong. I didn't say we could arrest the author or something even though to write this to me means your probably a sicko and probably should be investigated all I'm saying is no one should buy books from Amazon while they are selling this book.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:01 am

I don't disagree at all, just hard for me to say don't sell it when I believe you can buy "A Serbian Film" on there and lots of other seriously wrong shit.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:03 am

If they are selling "lots of other seriously wrong shit" then they should've been boycotted along time ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am

Every Pedophile deserves to be burnt alive and the people that wrote the book also.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:20 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Every Pedophile deserves to be burnt alive and the people that wrote the book also.

Damn right!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:22 am

The list of buyers need to be passed to The Saints....Boondock Saints.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:23 am

OU wrote:

I was thinking Dexter Morgan
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:26 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

I was thinking Dexter Morgan

He doesn't have the awesome prayer at the end.
Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  Boondocksaints
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:34 am

Dexter Morgan is my favorite TV character right now. He'd wipe them out without them even realising why and how.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:37 am

Come on man. The saints, while I am a big fan, are reckless unprepared loose cannons. They would just run into these dudes houses put them on their knees and start praying. Dexter would fuck with them, they would have to look at pictures of the people they hurt, then cut them into pieces, much scarier death imo.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:38 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Dexter Morgan is my favorite TV character right now. He'd wipe them out without them even realising why and how.

The Saints would rape him.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:40 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:41 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Don't even know who they are.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:43 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Don't even know who they are.

Never saw the movie "Boondock Saints"? Or the 2nd one? The 2nd one was released only last year(maybe 2 years ago) and we talked about it on here alot. The first 1 was made like 10 years ago.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:45 am

"Penetration is out. You can't do that with a child, but kissing and fondling I don't think is that big of a problem," Greaves told CNN.

This is from the author. He actually had the balls to say this sick shit.

But according to this link

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/amazoncom-yanks-philip-r-greaves-pedophilia-e-book-amid-boycott-threats/19712148

Amazon yanked the book
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:45 pm

I think it's kind of funny somebody had the balls to write a book like that and put his name on it. The authors explanation is disgusting. However, Amazon's explanation is just fine. They are against censorship. Writing and distributing a book is not against the law. It's not Amazon's duty to judge the marerial, it's their job to make it available for sale. Atleast their consistant. Outraged mommy should be crying on the authors website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'    Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'  Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazon defends 'Pedophile's Guide'
Page 1 of 1