Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matthew Stafford out AGAIN

Go down 
+2
OU
LTFG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Matthew Stafford out AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:45 pm

As a Lions fan, this is very frustrating. A stage three separation looks like it will end his season... AGAIN. I like the kid, he has shown tons of promise, but damn the kid can't keep off the IR. I'm almost thinking that the Lions will have to target a name QB in the upcoming draft or take a look at the free agents coming available just to cover their asses. I know they have other needs, but if your QB is this injury prone you gotta cover the 1 hole.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Is Hill healthy?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Hill's still recovering from his broken arm, but "could" be ready for Sunday. Sounds like they'll be leaning towards Stanton. Not a very good sign...
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:01 pm

he reinjured the already injured shoulder, he'll need time to recover but i dont see why you're kinda giving up on him already
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:08 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
he reinjured the already injured shoulder, he'll need time to recover but i dont see why you're kinda giving up on him already

Now he's missed almost half his games as a pro due to four separate injuries. A stage 2 left shoulder and knee last season, a stage 2 separation earlier this year and now a stage 3 in the same shoulder (Throwing arm) that's invited the surgical advice of Dr. James Andrews. I'm not saying he's done... I'm saying as a fan that's tired of seeing losing, they need to cover their bases. If it's coincidence, he'll be a star in the future. If he's prone, they have their asses covered...
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:11 pm

idk, i think he's got a bright future. he just needs to heel this shoulder for a year and hell be back
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:11 pm

he played a real good game this weekend too
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Yeah... What little time he's gotten under his belt this season, he's looked very impressive. I hope he shakes this stuff off and moves forward, but it's very concerning that it's his throwing arm and he's looking at surgery now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Hey LTFG. Would you rather Sam Bradford come out a year earlier? He would be your QB right now.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:25 pm

In hind sight?... lol. Can't play that game, but I like Stafford. Sam's going to be a hell of a good QB. But if they don't protect him beeter in St. Louis, he'll be dealing with his own injuries.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:31 pm

LTFG wrote:
In hind sight?... lol. Can't play that game, but I like Stafford. Sam's going to be a hell of a good QB. But if they don't protect him beeter in St. Louis, he'll be dealing with his own injuries.

Very true. Those assholes better not ruin my boy.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:43 pm

I hate to say it but stafford will be just like the tracy mcgradys and chipper jones of sports. Damn good but will get hurt constantly and ruin a what could of been hall of fame career.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:50 pm

And it's not just the blocking, or lack there of... I think the more frustrating part for me is how wreckless he gets when he's in the open field. You gotta use your head when you have injury issues...
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:03 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
I hate to say it but stafford will be just like the tracy mcgradys and chipper jones of sports. Damn good but will get hurt constantly and ruin a what could of been hall of fame career.

As an Iowa fan, the one guy I keep thinking of is Bob Sanders. Absolute animal that just cannot stay healthy.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:

As an Iowa fan, the one guy I keep thinking of is Bob Sanders. Absolute animal that just cannot stay healthy.
as a colts fan, i feel ya
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:58 pm

I hope his career doesn't trend like this, wish him luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Stafford out AGAIN   Matthew Stafford out AGAIN Empty

Back to top Go down

Matthew Stafford out AGAIN
Page 1 of 1