Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looky What I Found!

Go down 
+3
Ziggy116
LA
josh200612
7 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Looky What I Found! Empty
PostSubject: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Looky What I Found! Jessic13
Looky What I Found! Jessic14
Looky What I Found! Jessic17
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Looky What I Found! Jessic18
Looky What I Found! Jessic19
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Looky What I Found! Jessic20
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:44 am

So you got a pregers fetish?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:34 am

Nice C scar
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:29 am

nope finally a pic of her boobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:53 pm

Holly shit, first Dennings now Alba, I'll probably break my fapping record today.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Damn Josh u are the man!!!!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Bewbs!

Is she pregant again or is this from 2008?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:22 pm

At least we can now rest all easy knowing her lovely hoohah wasn't tore to shreds during the first birth.

God Bless C sections.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Can't find anything saying she's pregnant again. The pregnant pictures are probably leaked from 2008./ That scar must be from something else.

She probably regrets flashing her bewb in that one pic. The other was a preggers update. Her body does not look pregnant in the first pic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:29 pm

It could be pictures from after she gave birth, doesn't the weight usually stay around for a couple months ?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:33 pm

It looks like a pregnant belly. Also, since it looks like shes taking pictures to update pregnancy like a lot of girls do..i don't know if they do it for that fat bellies afterwards. I could be wrong though.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Well at least we're able to catch a glimpse of her cute breasts cheers
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah. I like the first one with the nipple. Too bad she was wearing that ridiculous granny bra.

The belly in the second one is a boner deflator.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:36 am

Am I the only one that thinks a bra nipple shot of pregers Alba is nothing and making a big deal about it is kind of sad..

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:02 am

The thread has been up for over two days and is just now on a second page thanks to your post. Does not seem like anybody is making a big deal at all. My favorite pictures that josh posted are the ones without the nipple and the gut.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:07 am

^Pregers fetish
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:25 am

?

I said my favorite pictures were without the bra covered nipple and the GUT. I said the pregnant pictures were no good.

I meant i liked the pics with her face the best out of what Josh posted. I don't understand how anybody can be attracted to a round belly. Pregnant or not. It makes even less sense to me than a foot fetish.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:13 pm

I'd be lying if I said I was even remotely turned on by any of those pictures. Thanks though I guess (you sick bastard)
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Just shows u what she looks like with no makeup Bobbitt LOL.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Is that even her? I mean, if I had no idea who Alba was and someone posted this under "nasty pregger meth user" I'd believe. Not even slightly turned on at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looky What I Found!   Looky What I Found! Empty

Back to top Go down

Looky What I Found!
Page 1 of 1