Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days

Go down 
+2
gomez1012
OU
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days   Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:20 pm

It kinda made me laugh as I wrote it.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days   Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
It kinda made me laugh as I wrote it.

Which part? The part about you loving cock? Wink
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days   Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:26 pm

No sir, about YOU!
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days   Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
No sir, about YOU!

Yeah I know, but I laughed when I wrote that.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days   Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:08 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU can see them but you two can't, maybe it's got something to do with the preferences.
my preferences are set up right, this happens maybe 1 out of every 100 times for some reason

Maybe it is the gayness preventing you from seeing it.
man, that was almost funny! you're just trying too hard now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days   Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:10 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU can see them but you two can't, maybe it's got something to do with the preferences.
my preferences are set up right, this happens maybe 1 out of every 100 times for some reason

Maybe it is the gayness preventing you from seeing it.
man, that was almost funny! you're just trying too hard now Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 726609

I laughed Laughing
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days   Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:28 am

I know. She was such a plain jane before.

She hit her peak body wise in the mid 2000's but it will take a car wreck or 3-4 more kids to really make her un-hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days   Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:32 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:

She hit her peak body wise in the mid 2000's but it will take a car wreck or 3-4 more kids to really make her un-hot.

The more children she has the better, means more milk producing insider her chesticles and some meat on her bones.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days   Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Ali wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

The more children she has the better, means more milk producing insider her chesticles and some meat on her bones.

I actually always liked Jessica Alba's little boobies. I'm a big fan of big titties but i think her current issue is just fine

The more children she has the more torn up she becomes and the harder it will be for her to keep some blub from growing on top of that meat. If she has enough kids she probably won't even bother to maintain hotness anymore.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days   Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:58 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Ali wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

I actually always liked Jessica Alba's little boobies. I'm a big fan of big titties but i think her current issue is just fine

The more children she has the more torn up she becomes and the harder it will be for her to keep some blub from growing on top of that meat. If she has enough kids she probably won't even bother to maintain hotness anymore.

Well I have 5 kids and my wife is still 110-115 lbs. Alba would have a trainer and still be fine. Not all women get fat and out of shape because of kids. Besides, Ali has it right with the pregnant boobs and a fat booty!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days   Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Sounds lke you and Ali are not interested in a goddess like Jessica Alba...you guys should shift your attention to somebody who already has what you are looking for and wouldent have to mess up a good thing to achieve it.

Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 767017_f520
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days   Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:41 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Sounds lke you and Ali are not interested in a goddess like Jessica Alba...you guys should shift your attention to somebody who already has what you are looking for and wouldent have to mess up a good thing to achieve it.

Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days - Page 2 767017_f520

You know I would King Laughing
Back to top Go down

Jessica Alba's looking sexy these days
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2