Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFL Pick'em week 9

Go down 
+5
gomez1012
timthebim
Ziggy116
OU
killerofchicken
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Pick'em week 9   NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:29 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
LTFG wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
10-3 as well.Damn Patriots.

I hear ya... The Colts let me down as well... The Chicago - Buffalo game was a toss up for me, and I thought they were going to pull it out for their first win.

I thought Buffalo would get their first W at home.At least they're better than Dallas.

That'll change IMO. Dallas has too much talent not to win. They made their point by quitting on the coach and getting him fired. I don't expect them to make a playoff run, but looking at their schedule I think they'll win 3-4 down the stretch. Something I don't think Buffalo can do.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: NFL Pick'em week 9   NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:31 pm

LTFG wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
LTFG wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

I hear ya... The Colts let me down as well... The Chicago - Buffalo game was a toss up for me, and I thought they were going to pull it out for their first win.

I thought Buffalo would get their first W at home.At least they're better than Dallas.

That'll change IMO. Dallas has too much talent not to win. They made their point by quitting on the coach and getting him fired. I don't expect them to make a playoff run, but looking at their schedule I think they'll win 3-4 down the stretch. Something I don't think Buffalo can do.

Kitna couldn't play dead in a Western.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: NFL Pick'em week 9   NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:40 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
LTFG wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
LTFG wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Kitna couldn't play dead in a Western.

lol... What's the prognosis on Romo? And I think you'll be surprised by Kitna if the line tighten's up and receivers start doing their job again. I think their biggest concern is defense. I have a hard time believing that their defense is this poor just because they were half-assing it to get rid of a coach. Speaking of, we really have no clue what Garrett can do as the head. I love seeing them struggle, but know deep inside that they aren't REALLY this bad.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: NFL Pick'em week 9   NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:43 pm

They should tell Romo to take the season off and get ready for next year.This season is a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: NFL Pick'em week 9   NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Jerruh won't let that happen. He's going to demand that Garrett uses all the tools he can amass to show him what he can do. His job is a temp one at this point...
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: NFL Pick'em week 9   NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:49 pm

Garret will cost them about 1/3 of what a Gruden or Cowher contract would.I'd say Garret will be at the helm next year regardless of how they finish their season.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NFL Pick'em week 9   NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:52 pm

I'm rooting for Gruden, even though I seem to be in the minority there.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: NFL Pick'em week 9   NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:02 pm

OU wrote:
I'm rooting for Gruden, even though I seem to be in the minority there.
as long as they take him off monday night football
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: NFL Pick'em week 9   NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Well guys I went 10-3 also.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: NFL Pick'em week 9   NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:16 pm

timthebim wrote:
Well guys I went 10-3 also.

NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 Woohoo ... You're still too damn close to me overall for me to be too cocky... lol
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: NFL Pick'em week 9   NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Have we posted the new records yet?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: NFL Pick'em week 9   NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:22 pm

No, Sooners and Killer have the info and know how. It's a matter of motivation... Well at least for Sooners... lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: NFL Pick'em week 9   NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:24 pm

week 9 results

ziggy 9-4
tim 9-4
ltfg 9-4
winston 9-4
killer 8-5
gomez 8-5
frank 8-5
ou 7-6
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: NFL Pick'em week 9   NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:32 pm

9-4! I will take it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Pick'em week 9   NFL Pick'em week 9 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Pick'em week 9
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2